s1 ep23 - Hashira Meeting

"Stop! Please, stop!" I beg as Sanemi continues to stab Nezuko through her box. She emerges from the box, salivating as she stares at me and then at the bleeding Hashira.

"Don't you want to attack me huh?! Prove that you were manipulating an innocent girl!" Sanemi says, waving the scent of blood in her face as the rest of the Hashiras watch.

"Hey. Ease up, Obanai." Shinobu says coldly, without her usual smile as she notices that Obanai is driving his body harder into my back.

"Is just to stop her from moving." He said ignoring her warning.

"That's not very flamboyant of you! I don't like it!" Tengen said with a frown. Mitsuri watches with concern.

"Don't try to hard Obanai, we are all watching you. You don't wanna end up like her friend." Gyomei said, his grip tightening. Obanai signs but he relents on his grip.

As Nezuko struggles to hold herself together, to Sanemi's enjoyment, I successfully break his restraint, shocking Shinobu and Obanai. As I run to Nezuko, Obanai is grabbed by Giyu to stop him from touching me.

"Nezuko!" I call out as I hug her, hiding Sanemi from her field of vision.

Nezuko sees herself back in the snowy forest where she transformed, with herself, Tanjiro and Y/N at Giyu's mercy.

"You're different from other demons!" She hears Y/N plea. More memories of her family and Y/N appear and she suddenly hears Sakonji Urokodaki's message to her: "Protect Y/N.", and she recalls the words as Y/N appears in front of her. "I trust you, Nezuko. I know you will never hurt any humans, you will never hurt me."

In front of everyone, Nezuko turns away from Sanemi's blood. She hugs me and runs to the other side, protecting me from Sanemi. He's rude. Y/N shouldn't be near him.

"What happened?" The Master asks

"Nezuko has rejected Sanemi's taunting, and despite being stabbed three times was able to restrain herself. She is hugging Y/N now." His aide informed. Mater frown, not liking that some demon was touching his darling. But it didn't matter, it all served a purpose for you to live safely in the future.

"What are you doing?" Obanai said pulling his hand away from Giyu and glaring at him.

"There will be those who will still not accept Nezuko. Prove to them, that you, Nezuko and Tanjiro can fight as Demon Slayers." Mater said to me. I quickly get out of Nezuko's hug and bow down, his voice is so calming. "You have already defeated a Twelve Kizuki, I'm very proud of you for that." He said with a smile patting the top of my head. The hashiras look at me surprised, pleased, and angered that I had to fight a demon and Master was touching me. "The Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps are phenomenally skilled and have defied death through hellish training and defeating Twelve Kizuki demons. They receive special treatment so be kind when speaking to them, my dear." He said and with a final pat to my head look to Sanemi and Obanai. "Please don't torment those weaker than you too much." They nod and look at me.

"I offer myself to take Y/N to my house." Shinobu says looking at me with a smile.

"Why can't she stay at my house?!" Sanemi screamed out

"I think my house will be more fitting, I have three wives that can take care of her!" Tengen said. More hashiras started fighting over who gets to look out for me.

"Where is Tanjiro and Nezuko staying? And Inosuke and Zenitsu?" I ask and was met with looks of confusion. "You know, the boys that were with us on the mountain?"

"Oh, they are at my place getting treatment." Shinobu said.

"Okay, then I'm going to Shinobu's place." She smiled at me, a kind smile and offered me her hand, to the displeasure of everyone else.