s1 ep24 - Rehabilitation Training

As Kyojuro Rengoku prepares for a mission, he is met by Shinobu.

"It's a demon that killed several demon slayers that were sent there. With the Corps losing personnel, we cannot stand by and do nothing." He says

"I wonder if it could be a Twelve Kizuki." Shinobu wonders.

"It is likely. It could possibly even be an Upper Rank."

"The mission is possibly very difficult, but I'm confident in your abilities, Kyojuro-san."

"What will you do about Y/N, I know that you wanted more Tsugukos, but I think it will be a mistake if you take her in."

"It's not as if I'll gobble her up, yet."

"Shinobu, if I hear you touched a single hair on that girls body I will kill you!" Kyojuro said grabbing his sword.

"Relax, relax. Master said we have to let her follow her heart, she probably will follow that boy and demon girl." Kyojuro frowns and without another word departs the Headquarters.

"Be careful." Shinobu says as she watches him leave.

In the Butterfly Mansion,

"But this tastes so bad, Y/N-chan!"

"Zenitsu, please take de medication, you are the most injured."

"Unbelievable." Aoi mutters growing angry at Zenitsu's closeness to the girl. She turns to Tanjiro and provides him with his medication, handed to him by an helper.

"Thank you." Tanjiro says and drinks it. "It actually tastes good."

"That's favoritism! You're giving him medicine that is easy to take."

"Zenitsu. Will you take it if I feed you at lunch?" I asked desperate for him to stop crying. Zenitsu quickly nods his head as Tanjiro rolls his eyes.

"You don't need to do that." Murata appears, to Tanjiro's relief, and they begin chatting. I finally make Zenitsu take his medicine with the promise of cuddles later and turn to the duo.

"Y/N, this is Murata the boy from the mountain." Tanjiro says as Murata starts blushing like a madman. Why did you say it like that? She will know as the mountain man. This is awful. Murata thought.

"Murata-san are you feeling alright?" I ask him

"Close to melting but otherwise okay. The same cannot be said for you." He said pointing at the bandages around my body.

"They have already healed actually, but they insisted for me to end the treatment. I think Inosuke is doing the worse, he can't even talk!" I said turning to the boy.

"Let him be Y/N." Tanjiro said fed up.

"Who is Murata?" Zenitsu interrupts grabbing my hospital gown.

"He fought with us on Mount Natagumo." Tanjiro says pushing Zenitsu out of my body.

"What happened to your arm?" Murata asks pointing to Zenitsu.

"I nearly transformed into a spider."

"It's okay Zenitsu, you would be a cute spider!" I say patting his head to which he melted. "Murata-san, are you here because you're hurt too? I can call Aoi-san."

"No, no, I was summoned to report the Mount Natagumo incident at the Hashira meeting, they are too terrifying."

"Really? I thought they were quite nice."

"That's because you are so nice Y/N." Tanjiro said grabbing my cheeks.

"They were angered about the weaker new Demon Slayers because some of them didn't follow orders on the mountain. And how I was unfairly asked so much for someone of my rank." Murata continues to speak about how the Hashira terrify him, someone walks up behind him; the Insect Hashira herself. "AH! Hello! Goodbye!" Frightened by Shinobu's sudden appearance, he leaves the room in a hurry.