s1 ep15 - Mount Natagumo

"This is Nezuko, my younger sister." Tanjiro said pointing at the demon that was still hugging you on the floor.

"Why is she hugging Y/N-san like that!" Zenitsu screamed out and started to take the girl out of your arms.

"I can't breathe!" You exclaimed trying to run away, Nezuko started following you and Zenitsu followed Nezuko. 

"She said she can't breathe, didn't you hear her!" Tanjiro screamed starting to chase Zenitsu.

"Hey you stop giving orders in relation to my subject, I'm the only one that can give those orders!" Inosuke screamed and started to chase Tanjiro.

---

"Thank you." You, Tanjiro and Zenitsu said bowing down to the old woman as she waved at your group. You all had received your next mission in Mount Natagumo so you started heading there.

---

"Am I the only one that gets creepy vibes from it?" Zenitsu says while hiding behind you.

"You don't need to worry Zenitsu-san, I'll always be here for you." You say hugging the crying boy.

"That girl. She's so caring and beautiful. She can be my wife. She would be perfect for the role. Come to me." You heard a voice coming from the woods.

"Did you guys hear that?" You ask turning to the three boys that looked at you confused.

"Come to me. Be mine. Or I will kill them all." You heard the voice again. You determined that the voice came from the demon trapping demon slayers in the forest so you quickly ran in that direction.

"Y/N-san!" A chorus of voices rang out and footsteps quickly followed you.

"No, no, no, please don't leave me here goddess." Zenitsu said crying on the ground.

"What are you doing here." A fellow demon slayer said to the trio.

"We came as backup." Tanjiro said.

"You? They should have a Hashira! You are useles-" He stopped talking as he looked at you. She's so beautiful. I want to marry her. I hope I survive this. Seeing the change in the demon slayer Tanjiro and Inosuke got angry and Inosuke decided to punch him.

"Inosuke-san!" You exclaimed holding him back. "There's no time for infighting, we need to defeat the demon!" Inosuke calmed down and turned to you.

"But Y/N-" Inosuke said but stopped. She's not here.

"Y/N?" Tanjiro said looking around. I'll kill the demon in the most painful way I can.

---

"Put me down!" You exclaimed struggling in your captive's arms.

"Y/N-san. Do you want to become a demon? You would be the perfect addition to my family. As your perfect husband, I will protect you." A boy said putting you down and kneeling beside you. He had white skin with red dots on his face.

"I would never become a demon! I have people to protect!" You said going to get your sword. But there was nothing there.

"I apologise my dear wife but it was necessary to leave that awful sword." The boy said pulling you to him. In response, you started trashing around.

"Now, now, that's not the perfect wife reaction please be compliant or I will kill all your friends." You stopped and looked at him. "If you come with me I promise I will leave them alone."

"You promise?" In a moment of weakness you lower your guard and the demon takes that moment to slice your neck.

---

"Stay away from my family." The demon says to the demon slayers below.

"That's Y/N!" Tanjiro exclaims with rage watching your bloody body in the arms of the demon. Inosuke tries to stab him but he is too high up.

"We need to find the demon that is controlling them first. It's getting in our way." Tanjiro says with surprising calm. Inosuke stabs his blades on the ground and uses his beast breathing to find the demon that is controlling the demon slayers. They leave to kill that demon in order to rescue you. Atop the spider web, the demon boy hugs you tightly.

"The two of us will live in bliss." He whispers to you.