s1 ep19 - Hinokami

As Tanjiro attempts to slash the incoming thread with his sword, it slices cleanly through the steel; he is barely able to dodge it and sustains a cut across his face. As he stares in shock seeing his weapon destroyed, Rui looks at his downed opponent. 

---

Elsewhere, Inosuke watches as Father's dismembered body fades to ash, amazed by the strength and power of Giyu.

"Where's Y/N?" The hashira asks.

"She was kidnapped by the demon I don't know where she's at!" Inosuke screams out with fury.

"Kidnapped?" Giyu mutters, his grip on his sword getting tighter. He puts is sword away and starts unwinding a bundle of rope.

"Yeah! That stupid demon stole my loyal subject. As her leader I have to follow her!" Inosuke tries to start look for Y/N but suddenly finds himself tied to a tree. Stunned by his sudden speed, he watches as Giyu walks away and leaves him hanging. 

"Stay out of my way. Y/N doesn't need to someone like you." Giyu states walking away.

"HEY! COME BACK!"

---

Shinobu chats with Zenitsu

At the suspended house, 

"Are you alright?" Shinobu asks.

"Y/N..."

"Who are you calling to?"

"My wife.." Zenitsu says with a smile "She told me to not give up."

"It was probably a way for your body to avoid dying. But you did great at slowing the poison's circulation with your breathing." She injects his now shrunken arm with an antidote. Zenitsu turns his head and sees numerous black-clad workers helping the transformed Demon Slayers.

---

As Tanjiro continues his battle with Rui, he notes that his threads are even stronger than Father's body, whom he was unable to cut through. Realizing his inexperience had led his sword to breaking, he apologizes to Y/N and Haganezuka. Rui launches several threads at him but Tanjiro is able to dodge them. He thinks of a plan but the threads continue to prevent him from getting close. 

"Do you still refuse to take back your words?" 

"Of course! How dare you treat Y/N that way!" Tanjiro says pointing at your unconscious form in the trees. With his answer, the demon goes for the kill and launches his threads in the form of webs, ready to slice Tanjiro to pieces. Before they hit him, something makes contact with the webs; Nezuko appears in front of him and takes the hit, sustaining deep cuts. Tanjiro is shocked and pulls her to safety to inspect her wounds. Nezuko looks up and jumps to get Y/N. Having her in her arms she jumps back to her brother.

"Give her back!" Rui screams out in fury.

"Rui, I am here, I am your sister. Do you really need that human? We are already a family together." Daughter words stop as Rui launches several threads, slicing her body.

"How dare you? She is my wife. Your brother's wife. None of you were able to fulfill your roles." Rui says glaring daggers at his "sister".

"No please, I would do anything for you to see me as your sister!"

"Then kill the Demon Slayers on the mountain and I'll forgive you if you do." Daughter acknowledges his wishes and leaves, not knowing that Rui was lying. He was going to kill her anyways, just needed to use her before he did. 

"You two. Give my wife back to me."

"No." 

"Hmm hmm" Rui tightens the threads still connected to Y/N body.