s1 e7 - Muzan Kibutsuji

As Nezuko kicks one of the demons me and Tanjiro back away and call for her. She quickly comes dodging the demons' attacks.

"Nezuko, stay here and protect these two humans." I tell her as I pat her head. She nods happily and me and Tanjiro jump into the mud portal.

"See, I told you not to worry she would come to us." I hear one of the demons mutter.

Tanjiro enranged starts attacking them. After Tanjiro kills one of the clones, I kill the other. Feeling the need to breathe again he grabs my hands and swims to the surface.

When I reach the surface I see Nezuko with her face slashed and the demon getting ready to hit her again. I get out of the water and cut off both of the demon's arms.

"You killed my other clones." the demons says shocked. "How unfortunate I wanted to bring the girl to Him." 

"What do you mean by him? Do you mean Muzan Kibutsuji?" I ask.

"How can you say his name like that? You filthy whore." The demon is stopped as Tanjiro cuts his tongue out.

"Don't you dare call her that." he says.

"Shut up I was supposed to bring her to him. I was supposed to become one of the twelve." as he talks he grows an arm out a prepares to strike. Noticing this I quickly decapitate the demon ending his life. I turn and run to Nezuko who is sitting with her eyes half open looking at me.

"Are you tired? Sorry to keep you waiting Nezuko, you can enter the box and sleep now." she does as I say and Tanjiro puts the box on his back. We say goodbye to the man and the girl and quickly depart the town, our first mission completed.

As we walk together our crows appear again saying that we have a new mission in Tokyo.

"Tokyo, I've never been there, I'm happy that we are going there. Aren't you Tanjiro?" I say happily turning to look at him.

"Of course I am." If you are happy I'm happy Y/N, except a lot more people around us means a lot more people looking at you and I wish to avoid that. The boy thinks grabbing the girl's hand.

---

As we reach Tokyo we see the city lights for the first time and become overwhelmed. I almost lost Tanjiro twice but we finally relax a bit when we reach a rather tranquil place. 

"Hello, sir." I say to the man behind a little udon shop. "Can I order two bowls of udon please?"

"Yes, right away." The man answers. He finishes the bowls and puts them on the table. As we are about to eat we both sense a strong presence of a demon. Me and Tanjiro look at each other and quickly start running to the source. Seeing the Man I recognize him immediately. I touch his shoulder and he turns to me. His eyes widened. Tanjiro grabs his sword but a child's voice stops him.

"Do you know these children, husband?" a woman asks grabbing Muzan's arms. The man bats her arm away looking at me. 

"I don't know the boy, but I know the girl. She's a familiars daughter of mine. Maybe it would be best for us to look after her for some time." he says as he grabs my arm, but Tanjiro stops him.

"Hmm, maybe this is not the best time. Have some fun with your friend Y/N I will come to find you later, it's a promise." as he turns his nails grow and he quickly stabs a man in the neck disappearing right after. The man transforms into a demon and bites his wife. Me and Tanjiro try to stop him as Muzan watches enranged from the sidelines. I promised you, you will be mine someday, this is just not the time, but I will come for you, my sweet flower.