s1 ep14 - The House with the Wisteria Family Crest

Tanjiro lunges at Inosuke with the intent to kill the masked bear boy.

"Stop it you two!" Your voice stops them.

"But Y/N-"

"No, Tanjiro, you know it's not okay to fight other demon slayers, it's against the rules. And you Inosuke need to calm down." You say turning to the boy.

"Me? Calm down? Hey, you! Kambagino! Fight me! We will see who out of the two of us deserves to be Y/N's master!" He said as the other three sweat dropped who are you talking about? 

"Y/N's master? You are not her master!" Tanjiro said headbutting Inosuke. His mask falls off.

"Wow, Inosuke I didn't know you were so pretty." You exclaim with a slight blush on your cheeks.

"Put it back on!" Zenitsu screams putting the mask back on Inosuke's head. The boy falls to the ground passing out.

While Inosuke was sleeping, you, Tanjiro, Zenitsu and the children were busy burying the corpses of the deceased. As you went back to check up on Inosuke, you found him sitting up and hugging your haori, which you had put over him.

"Ah, Inosuke-san, you're awake, how do you feel?" You ask, said boy quickly got up and handed you back the haori.

"You don't need to give me that! I can warm myself! My body is very flexible!" He said as he turned his body in weird ways.

"That's amazing Inosuke-san!" The boy blushed and covered his head back with the mask.

"Y/N, come help us with the prayers!" Tanjiro's voice exclaimed and you quickly went back to help them.

"Huh, what are they doing?" Inosuke asked following you.

"Burying the deceased." Zenitsu answered him with a blush. "Y/N asked me personally to help her."

"Y/N asked you? I'm better than you! I'll bury 100 bodies!" He said and started running around.

---

"Thank you for your help." The children said as they waved goodbye to you and the boys. Having received your next mission, you, Zenitsu and Tanjiro turned and went on your way.

"Hey, where do you think you are going?" Inosuke screamed behind you.

"We are going on our next mission." You said.

"Without me? You have to always have your master with you to protect you! I'm coming with you!" 

"You are NOT her master!" Zenitsu screamed out.

"Shut up!" Inosuke said starting to chase the boy.

"Y/N-san please save me!" Zenitsu said crying.

---

"Is this the place?" You say pointing at the wisteria symbol.

"Oh hello, please come in." An old woman says as she opens the door.

"Thank you, ma'am." You and Tanjiro say in unison bowing down and entering the house.

"Y/N-san she's a monster!"

"Zenitsu don't be rude!"

"Oi Y/N this food is so good!"

"Inosuke you'll choke on your food eating like that."

"Y/N, I'm sorry for not protecting you. You ended up with broken ribs!"

"Tanjiro, please get up, I don't blame you for it."

"Are you three comfortable?" You asked the boys around you. After much fighting since all the boys wanted to sleep beside you, the conclusion was your futon in the middle with Tanjiro on your left, Zenitsu on your right and Inosuke sleeping sideways near your head.

"Y/N-san, I'm sorry if this seems out of place but why have you been travelling with a demon?" Zenitsu asks turning to you.

"Oh, I'll show you." You say getting up the boys sit up never letting you out of their sight.

"Nezuko-chan!" You call out and the box starts shaking.

"It's coming out! Look at the hand!" Zenitsu screams out as Nezuko emerges from the box standing up to her full size. She makes cute noises and immediately runs to hug you.