s1 e10 - Together Forever

As the demon gets decapitated I am lunged into the air by an arrow.

"I will kill you!" The demon screams at me, lunging more arrows in my direction as he fades into ash. In the end, I was so tired of stopping the momentum that I fainted in the air my body falling to the ground. Thankfully Tanjiro catches me and I wake up.

"Y/N-chan is better if I left you somewhere safe, you're not okay. Me and the rest will fight the other demon." Tanjiro says holding me tightly against him.

"No, it's okay." I say getting up and grabbing my sword. "We are in this together." With that, we both rush to the other side where the others are fighting. 

As we reach the scene, arms grow from inside the demon's body destroying itself.

"Is she killing herself?" I ask as Yushiro rushes to me with a cloth in hand. 

"It's Muzan's curse, Y/N." Tamayo says looking at me kindly.

"You should protect your nose, Tamayo-san's blood demon art is harmful towards humans." Yushiro says to Tanjiro while he gently protects my nose with the cloth.

"The sun is going up, we should move to the basement." Tamayo states. Yushiro picks me up and carries me to the basement followed by the others. As we reach the safety of the cellar, Yushiro puts me down gently on the ground and Nezuko rushes in to hug me.

"You did well Nezuko." I said patting her head.

"We will have to depart now, seeing that we were so close to Muzan. Y/N, Nezuko maybe it will be safer if you move with us." Tamayo and Yushiro looked at me expectantly. 

"Thank you for the offer, but I have a goal that I intend to complete. I can't leave Tanjiro." I say moving to his side. Nezuko follows me. 

As the sun goes down again, we say our goodbyes, and I hug the two demons. 

"Y/N-san every time you need, call us." Tamayo says hugging me. 

"Yes, don't hesitate." Yushiro says.

I agree and go back to Tanjiro and Nezuko. We were leaving for our next mission.

---

"Tamayo-san maybe it will be better to steal her way, with time she will see that it is the best for her."

"I know Yushiro, but now is not the moment, it would hurt me tremendously if she starts to hate me."

---

"Please help me! I cannot find her!" A voice rings out. Me and Tanjiro stop to look at a boy clinging to a girl.