s1 e9 - Temari Demon and Arrow Demon

As the temaris explode the house Yushiro stands in my way protecting me from one temari, getting his head decapitated in the process.

"Nezuko!" I scream out "Go protect the woman, bring her to the basement." She nods hesitantly before following my orders.

"Hey, you two." Susamaru screams out pointing at me and Tanjiro. "He wants you dead and the girl alive."

"Tamayo-san, and Yushiro-san, they don't want you two, I'm sorry that I've brought problems to your house. We will leave and guide them somewhere else." I say looking at the two demons.

"Nonsense Y/N, we will stay and fight with you." She says looking at me, Yushiro half nods his head which is already growing back.

Me and Tanjiro start fighting Susamaru but struggle.

"Y/N!" Yushiro calls me. He puts something on my head. "Follow the arrows!" Seeing the arrows I quickly destroy the temaris.

"Nezuko!" I say having seen that she had returned. "Go destroy the other demon." She nods and leaves. Some seconds later the arrows disappear. Suddenly Nezuko collides with Tanjiro and the other demon appears. 

"We need to separate ourselves." Yushiro says "Y/N, Tanjiro you fight the man demon, me, Nezuko and Tamayo-san will fight the other." Agreeing with the plan I follow Tanjiro.

I use water breathing to trap the arrows and Tanjiro using that as a decoy decapitates the demon.