s1 ep13 - Something More Important Than Life

As me, Zenitsu and the boy were walking around the mansion I noticed that the place seemed the same as we had been before.

"Have we been walking in circles?" I ask stopping to look at the two males.

"I think so! We've been here before right??" Zenitsu exclaimed nodding his head. Suddenly the room flipped. Zenitsu grabbed me and the three of us ended up outside the mansion, me on top of Zenitsu since he protected me.

"Oh sorry, Zenitsu are you hurt?" I ask getting up.

"Nope, never been better." Zenitsu says closing his eyes and smiling happily.

"Coming through!" a loud voice exclaims getting out of the mansion.

"Y/N here you are. C'mon, let's kill the demon." He said grabbing my hand and pushing me to Nezuko's box. As he was getting ready to slice the box. I stopped him with my blade, but he was stronger and I rolled and hit my head on a rock.

"Y/N-CHAN!" Zenitsu screamed out.

"Hun? What do you think you are doing? Are you protecting the demon?" Inosuke said pointing at the box.

"Yes."

"Sorry but now I want to kill it more." He said getting his sword again. I ran to the box and started hugging it.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GET OUT?" Inosuke screamed out shaking me and hitting me with his hands.

"What are you doing?? You are hurting Y/N-chan!" Zenitsu said trying to stop Inosuke.

"You are hurting who?" An angry voice boomed. I looked up but my vision was blurry from the blood that I was losing. I was able to distinguish Tanjiro's very angry face. He screams out and runs in Inosuke's direction.