s2 ep1 - Flame Hashira Kyojuro Rengoku

A few weeks earlier...

"Light Breathing: First Form, Pronated Shadow Slash!" Y/N breathes out and concentrates, she darts forward in the blink of an eye leaving a trail of light from her katana.

"Amazing!" A voice sounds out scaring the girl. She jumps in surprise looking back.

"Kyojuro-san!" She says smiling at the Hashira, she bows her head in respect.

"You don't need to do that." Kyojuro says coming closer and patting her head softly. "You are getting faster!"

"Yes, sir. Since I discovered this breathing technique everything comes out naturally." She says making the man's heart thumb loudly. "Did you need something from me?"

"Well, yes! I have been sent out in a mission, but before that I though of taking you out. Have you heard of the Autumn festival that it's happening today?" The girl's eyes light up at his words.

"Yes, sir! I really want to go there!"

"Okay, then prepare yourself, won't you. I'll pick you up at nightime." Kyojuro says kissing the top of her head, making her blush.

Kyojuro continues forward, walking calmly and greeting warmly everyone that passes by him. He then reaches his estate. He hears noises, probably his father smashing bottles or something. He passes by his brother's room, he's sleeping, he notes with a smile. He continues forward to his room. Opening, he closes it softly and his facade falls. A smile goes to his face as he trembles, he slides down against the door, thinking back to Y/N's smile.

Y/N

Y/N

Y/N.

Soft pants and moans echoed through the room.

Y/N.

Y/N.

Y/N!

My beautiful little girl...

Night fell off and Y/N was in her room panicking trying to choose what to wear. She decided on a soft pink, green and white kimono.

"It's so pretty, I look like sakura mochi! Like Mitsuri-san!" The girl said smiling, oblivious to the multiple pair of eyes that followed her every move as she got dressed. She did her makeup and her hair. On time, a knock sounded on her door. The girl got up and opened the door, smiling softly to the man.

"Kyojuro-san!" The main looked at her with a frown. "Oh, sorry, Rengoku?" He smiled.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes!"

He took her hand and the two walked down the streets to the festival.

It was decorated with flowers everywhere. Children screaming and laughing. People talking and enjoying their time.

"Look at that! It's those fluffy pancakes!"

"Do you want one?"

"Yes!"

The two of them walked to the stall.

"Good evening, we want three of your pancakes, please." Rengoku said to the man behind the stall.

"Yes, that'll be 300 yen" Rengoku gave him the money and after a few minutes you were enjoying your pancakes while looking around to where else you should go.

"Your daughter sure is a pretty girl." A man said turning to Kyojuro.

"She sure is." His friend said.

"Ah, I really wish I could have a daughter like that, you are a lucky man." The first man said patting Kyojuro on the shoulder. He walked away with his friend.

"Man, you want her as a daughter? I would want her as my wife!" His friend said laughing, not noticing how Kyojuro was still listening to their conversation.

"Of course I want her as a daughter! More time to fuck her right?"

Huh?

Hm

Blood

I should clean up

Yeah

She must be finished with her ride

My little girl must be waiting for me.

-- 

Hey everyone. I know it's been a long time. Because of that, I decided to answer some questions that I have received a lot.

Why haven't I published any chapters?

I have not, and will not abandon this book. However, I am a very busy person. Now that it's the holidays, I will publish a lot more. I'm trying to finish season 2!

Why is Y/N so weak?

Y/N wasn't using her breathing style. When she used other type her body would get tired very easily and that's why she fainted a lot. Now that she has found her breathing style, she will be stronger. But, I am not trying to make a OP Y/N. In my story she is supposed to be a little dumb. I want to write a yandere story - which deep inside is a horror story - being as realistic as I can. What I mean by this, is that I want to put "real" characters in some of the hardest things a human being can go through. Y/N is a 14 year-old girl. Not only that, but her soul and mind have been deteriorating with her past lives. Imagine living a traumatic life, dying and waking up in another life which turns out to be the same level of bullshit horror? 

Isn't the fact that none of them are aged up or down bad?

Yes, yes it is. I am not trying to write a romance novel. I want it raw. I want horror. I want people to feel scared and uncomfortable. Many times, I see yandere books that are all about romance. And there is nothing wrong with that! But I wanted to bring something new to the scene. I am quite fascinated by people's/character's dark desires and what they would do, if they wanted something, really, really, really hard. What would they do? That's what I'm bringing to the world of Demon Slayer. If you are a minor, or very young, be careful here. I really don't want to traumatize you, or your view of love, life, or anime. This book is 18+ for a reason. Not only because of smut. But because I thought that some things that I wished to write down, murder, their thoughts, etc. could be quite explicit.

I hope you're more clear about my intentions with the book now. If this is not your cup of tea, you don't have to read this. The market for this types of books, especially in a popular series like Demon Slayer is very large. I read a lot of them too, I'm sure you can find something for your tastes. Also, I will follow VERY closely the anime/manga. The best I can at least. 

I love you guys, thank you for still being here with me!