chapter 6 :

Varay pov:

inside the mansion

"I would like to see my father. Where is he please ?" I asked a maid who led us to my father . "AAHH Varay my daughter you are back, did you miss your daddy that much!" he exclaimed and started to jump to hug me which I dodge letting him fall face first on the floor . "Good afternoon to you too, dad , I'm here to ask you something ." I said to my father with a smile . " does it have something to do with the little boy here I thought I told you that we don't take slave Varay" deadpan I said " He the son of the Pendragon who died in the beast glade almost 2 years ago he will be under our protection until he decided otherwise , he also find something for me to be under the king influence with the artifact." He then got up and hugged Liam saying his condolence to him and that he is more than welcome to stay , he then looked at me and asked about how I will not be under the king's influence .

Liam took out the beast core. "this is the beast core of the ss rank mana beast that killed my parent , it has enough mana to bring me to at least to light yellow so it should be enough to take big sis to white core and since she is not restrained by the artifact she will be able to go into integration stage over the years." I was once again shocked. "There is a stage beyond white core ?!!!" ask my father. "Yes but it can take a while to get there. She will be the strongest of Dicathen until I surpass her." A vein popped on my head "dream on dear LITTLE brother don't forget that I will be the one training you." he then smiled happily that I called him little brother and a tear fell from his face and looked at me before saying "I look forward to it".

"oh yeah dad , he is already awake ,he is at light orange and his the first tri elemental with one deviance but have a beast will so I need a beast tamer to help him out" my father tired for all the revelation just nod and did it and like that Liam was accepted in my family . Since Liam has an asura body he needs as much sleep as me so he can go for 2 days without problem .

Some day later he started his assimilation with a private tutor and was forbidden to refine his core during the assimilation as for me I absorbed all the mana on the beast core and fell unconscious when I woke up I was at white stage !! I was so happy that I ran to Liam and hugged him and said "thank you" . I don't know how many times . I then contacted the king and queen for a meeting , arriving in front of the king and queen. I bowed and waited for them to let me speak.

"Hello Varay, why did you need a meeting with only us and no guards ?" asked the queen gently with her beautiful smile .

"Is it because you finally want to use the artifact so that you can go to white core? In that case it's ok we can do it now." said the king who eyed me with greed and jealousy ,since he couldn't go past the light red stage, serve him right if you ask me.

"No your majesties , I asked for this meeting because I have good news." I replied to them . "Then what is this good news, speak your mind at once" the king said angrily , his wife looked at him with a look that said "shut it you idiot". I then continued "I have now successfully broken through white core without the artifact ." I answered with a smile , the queen looked at my wife's smile happily since I have already told her that I am not sure if I want to be the pawn of her husband "that great Var-..." she was cut off by her husband "no one has ever done that before , how did you do it ? I order you to answer me ?" I was happy to see him desperate just to have power. What can that man do? I smiled and just said "I was at my house after training with my little brother when I collapsed to the ground and woke up with my white core ."

"So it has just magically happened so with enough training we could have more white core mage , right?" he said , just where can this greed take him . "I do not know your majesty" I replied " anyway you will still take the artifact and maybe you can grow more." That's what I expected but I will stand my ground "I refuse your majesty."