Chapter 23:

In the DC room those who were at the floating castle all sat down, some were happy while others had skeptical looks. Art and Liam were seated next to each other but no one said anything except one.

"So?? You guys are some sort of gods?" Asked Lucas, the attention went to the lovebirds.

"It's not a story that I would like to talk about since it concerns the death of my parents, and we don't think of ourselves as one even though we knew about it for a long time we always thought of ourselves as human beings." Said Liam, he was the first to answer and was followed by Art.

"Like he said I think of myself as a human like any human, I'm not a god and I won't be one. I only desire peace and a safe family." Explained Art, her answers are always short but she manages to always put everything that is needed.

The others inside the room all looked surprised, Teria on the other hand was just thinking that maybe Art lifespan could now match his. Meanwhile other members of the DC arrived, Curtis saw that Art was sitting next to Liam and narrowed his eyes.

"Aren't you two a little too close?" Asked Curtis, this question gained the attention of most people.

"He's right Art, you always avoid skinship with anyone except your family." Stated Teria, now everyone had their attention on them, Art thought that they were stupid but made something clear for everyone. She created a fake Cynthia with magic to distract the two princes long enough so she could make her move.

She laid Liam on her lap and bent just enough so that her hair could hide them just in case, she then kissed him but only Claire, Lucas and Kathyln could see that. Once she finished she waved her hand so she could see in front of her and there she saw Liam with both his hand on his face to hide it in embarrassment.

Teria and Curtis both had looked back once the illusion was gone and could see Liam embarrassed but didn't know why. "There, you got your answer." Said Art as a smirk formed on her face, Liam went back to sitting normally and he was still struggling to compose himself.

Claire and Lucas both had an exalting face while Kathyln looked down in defeat, Art was somehow sorry for her but thought that she isn't lucky enough to find someone like Liam again so she had to take the opportunity.

"Way to go girl." Said Lucas with a thumbs up and Art returned it. Claire had a pride look on her face while Kat just said congrat in a low voice. All the boys were blushing a little from the bold move but the two princes were still left in the unknown.

"Well, since all this is finished we only have two weeks until our training starts so what do we do?" asked Art, she wasn't enthusiastic about it since she won't be seeing anyone while training so she was sad.

Liam looked at her in the eyes and smiled. "Let's take this day to rest first, but since the tournament is in three weeks we can't put on a show for our leave and we still need to be aware of the attack." Said Liam, Art just nodded before looking at the others.

The end of the day came close and they went back to their dorms.

Days went normal except for Liam and Art who were visiting their family almost everyday because they will not be able to do so in less than 2 days, that is why they organized a party with the accord of Vincent.

Something like Ellie's birthday. The receptionist was now a maid and the people invited were The Eralith's, The Twin Horns, all DC/SC except Kai who had something with his family, Lijah, Emily, the Leywin's, Varay, Liam and also some nobles that Vincent wanted to come.

"Art? Are you ready sweety?" Ask Alice from behind the door, it was a theme party so each house had to come in a specific color for the Leywin's they chose white, the Eralith's chose green, The DC/SC chose black, Twin Horns chose red and people that came solo had to go in blue.