Chapter 25 first battle

Since the teleportation gate was already set on Etistin Art, Liam , Sylvie and Murray went Through it .

The rest of the Lance fly to their destination.

"Looks like the city will not be evacuated ." Said Murray on Liam's shoulder. They all stayed silent before flying to the camp of Dicathen soldiers.

Upon landing all the soldiers were stressed due to the battle getting close but seeing two generals by their side made them more relaxed. Without wasting any time the 4 of them went to the leader tent only to be met by an old face .

"Well ! Who do we have here ? If it isn't my two prodigies !" Said Vanesy while she was looking over the map to make a strategy.

Art and Liam were shocked to see her here "Professor Glory? Since when are you... you know what it doesn't matter, knowing you, you would have joined even if you had no arms." Said Art as she face palmed herself.

Professor Glory chuckled a little "Please call me Vanesy, I'm no longer a teacher in Xyrus, plus you two are generals so you are the higher up here . Come on , help this old woman to get this plan in place for the battle."

Art and Liam came in front of the table and they started to make a strategy in place , with Art tactic many lives could be save but it would also put both of them in the front line and probably use some mana , so they will need to save enough mana in case scythes or retainers appeared .

After an hour of discussion they came up with a plan. Liam's golems will be roughly a thousand all at light orange stage in terms of strength , this will let the caster fire their spell to the back line of the enemy while Art go to kill the Alacryan casters in the far back of the enemy line, Liam will be put on standby waiting for any enemy soldiers that pass by the golems . Murray and Sylvie will scout the area for scythes or retainers.

All the camp had gathered for the explanation of the plan , most of the people were happy to know that before them they would be lifeless golems and that the chance of them surviving has increased.

During the night people celebrate like a little party before tomorrow's battle. Murray and Sylvie went to scout the area. The night went by without trouble but early in the morning it changed.

'Papa! Alacryans are here , about an hour from your position get everyone ready!' send Murray mentally, not wasting any time Liam gets up and rings the bell to signal that the battle is near .

The camp started to get ready while Liam and Art changed into their light armor , once Liam was ready he started to massively create golems .

"Soldiers , I hope you are ready ! Today we are going against foes that are strong ... but we Dicathen are stronger , our will is greater than them , our motive more simple yet more meaningful . Ma and general Pendragon are here in case the powerhouse of our enemy shows up but rest assured ,we are stronger . And with the army of golems you will have to be ready for battle if the enemy breaks this defense , so be ready ! Today is the day of our first great victory , we need to give Alacrya a warning of why they shouldn't mess with us ! GLORY TO DICATHEN!!!!" The speech of Art gives hope to the soldiers and they all screamed the same .

As everyone finishes preparing everyone departed to the battle , the soldiers are divided into different groups in case casters launch a huge AOE attack to lose as few soldiers as possible .

"I made fifty or so golems initial silver hidden in the army" Said Liam as he walked alongside Art behind the army of golems , she nodded and they continued their walk but suddenly stopped the troops and let the golems advance first. The golems started sprinting full speed , it would be difficult to think there were golems , seeing their speed many of the soldiers gasped in surprise .