Chapter 17: school festival

It has been 1 month since school began, everyone was beginning to get along well even if there's still a lot of racism from the human race.

Art and Liam spend a lot of time together since they have most of they're classes together and training, the DC and SC get along well and even spend free time together.

Art was now the one to teach in practical mana manipulation and her course became so popular that even higher classmen started to participate. Art used Liam as an example but since he was better than her in that field he always reverted all attacks in coming.

They both became popular for being strong, knowledgeable and good looking. Many students asked for help from either one or another but they would always decline saying that they didn't have any teacher to learn it and just figured it out.

Since Liam was spending a lot of time with Art, many became jealous of him and his good look but even more of the fact he could be with such a 'goddess' all the time.

Today, like always, many students demanded a duel with him and he had to accept it. At the beginning he was excited about the duel but after 2 weeks no one was at least interested.

The only people he liked to fight was his friend because he could step up a bit and also teach them which was something he liked a lot. Seeing people around you grow stronger because of you is a sentiment he liked a lot.

Suddenly all the DC and SC were called for a meeting. Once everyone was inside the common meeting room and all took a seat. Cynthia arrives by the door.

"Greetings everyone, I hope you are all doing great." Said Cynthia with her motherly smile, everyone nodded and she proceeded to continue.

"I called you all here today because the first event of the school will begin in a week."

"Are you talking about the school festival director?" Ask Clave, the director smiled and nodded.

"I don't know if all of you are aware of this but the school festival is where students are put in groups of about twenty people and have to come up with a stand or an activity for the other to enjoy, it can be food and other things even spar are allowed. And this year I want the DC/SC to be one group, but some of the DC still have to go patrol." Explained Cynthia, she could see that the DC students were a little sad about it since they can't enjoy the festival.

"If they're people stronger than us, can't they take care of the security for us?" Ask Art, this phrase took the interest of many since her saying that some people are stronger than her is rare.

"That could be a good idea but who do you have in mind?" Ask Cynthia, she wasn't close to Art so she didn't know who it could be, Art looked at Liam with pleading eyes and the other looked at him too.

"Seriously, her? I don't know if she will have the time, I make no promise." Said Liam, he took out a communication scroll from one ring.

"Varay Aurae." Said Liam, this took by surprise many except Teria and Art.

"Hello?Liam?" Said Varay through the scroll.

"Hello sis, I would like to ask you if you are available in one week, you, Bairon or both." Asked Liam, Varay pondered for a moment before asking Bairon who was by her side.

"Bairon, are we available in one week?" Asked Varay, Bairon answered instantly.

"Yes we are, why do you want to go somewhere?" ask Bairon.

"Yeah, what do you need us Liam?"

"There is a school festival and since we are on security duty we can't really enjoy the festival, so can you and Bairon come, like that we can enjoy it and I can even patrol so you two can also visit." Teased Liam, Varay blushed a little and nodded.