Chapter 33: Titan's shock

3rd pov:

Today was the day, 10 elite soldiers from ephaetus coming from different clans, Lances, two scythes and two retainers and most importantly Lord Kezess Indrath. Ruler of all beings, dressed with gears of a warrior, he elevated himself in the air in front of everyone.

"Everyone! I know that I'm not the best ruler! I let Agrona Vritra leave for far too long! But today is the day where it all ends. We are going to bring the man who killed princess Sylvia Indrath, he was her husband but he turned made after experimenting on the Djinn. But we are not alone in this, we let the lesser take our responsibility but they never give up unlike us, starting today we need to stop calling them like that they are our equal, maybe not in strength or intelligence but as beings... Some of you may die today but we need to make sure that this world is at peace for our children and their future! Let us go to one last war and come back as the winner!" yelled Kezess, All soldiers screamed and prepare themselves to walk forward, Kezess place his hand in front of him and let realmheart take form on him before opening a portal that leads to Alacrya central dominion.

Every soldier ran full speed inside the portal once on the other side they all started to fly in high altitude waiting for any signature to arrive. Kezess was the last one to come and took a flight too. The plan was to take the fight toward the ocean to not kill everyone on this continent.

Liam was still the most skilled when it came to finding someone so he let the full extent of capacities to get every creature alive on the continent be seen by his detection.

"He's coming! Everyone, to the sea, I'll make a land where we can fight!" Yelled Liam, and everyone did as he said. Once far enough from the land he started to pull the ground from the bottom of the sea up the the surface with the help Wren. It was done in a matter of seconds with Wren help.

An island with nothing on but dirt and sand, many kilometers wide and in length. Agrona and his army of wraith arrived.

"Kezess, the person I wanted to see the most." Said Agrona with a smirk. Kezess eyes narrowed as he let out his king force go wild. Of course everyone was capable of withstanding it but some still had difficulties breathing.

Kezess took a deep breath before bolting toward Agrona, grabbing him by the neck and throwing him further back from the land. Agrona tried to free himself by using soul fire and void wind but Kezess disappeared.

Agrona let out a battle roar and changed into his Basilisk form, Kezess took that as a challenge and changed himself into his dragon form.

On one side was a beautiful black snake with antlers and red eyes, two huge fangs coming out of the side of its mouth, no motif were present on the basilisk compared to the majestic white dragon with complicated golden runes all over his body, his lavender eyes and two horns curved inward.

The two beast roar before launching into each other, Kezess was surprised by the speed of his opponent he managed to dodge his first strike but was then restrained by Agrona .

Both couldn't do much in this situation, the length of Agrona only made him capable of restraining Kezess. Kezess stopped the time again and transformed back into his human form and launched a rain of spells upon the frozen Basilisk.

Once the time started again Agrona form also reverted to his human form and managed to dodge most of the spells but unfortunately for him, he took the full force of some, each spells was capable of destroying Alacrya and Kezess knew that so he had to hold back a little.

"I think I played enough with you, son-in-law." Said Kezess as he took out his sword, his weapon of choice. He took an offensive stance and coated his sword in aether and stopped the time one more time.