Chapter 34: new generation

15 years later.

Xyrus academy opened their door to the Alacryan students for the first time since the war, Seris is still at the head of Alacrya with ministers for each region. Alacrya and Dicathen have been exchanging students for the last few years but today it's time to make it official.

Unfortunately Cynthia Goodsky died 6 years ago from her old age. It is now Kathlyn Glayder who is at the head of the academy. Asuras can't attend the academy or else they would completely destroy it.

Reynold still works as a guard for Vincent, Alice is now the vice director of the hospital. Eleanor has become a teacher at Xyrus followed by her husband who is none other than Aernir. They live in Xyrus and Eleanor teaches the same class as professor Glory did in the past and Aernir is the new PMM.

Today is the first day of school for a little girl whose name is none other than Sylvia Pendragon, in tribute to Sylvia Indrath. She had short sugarplum blue hair and a lock of hair passing on the side of her lavender eyes and was shoulder length. She wasn't tall compared to her parents at this age (12). She is of course a prodigy that already made herself known by going on adventure with her parents and siblings in the beast glade.

Talking of her parents, Liam and Art finally married, Liam made a hospital and is the head director. While Art is a teacher at the Xyrus and teach how to use different weapon. Her class is by far the most wanted by every student, former lance and one of the strongest people on all continents.

Teria was now king of the elven people, and was with his wife Stannard, who finally managed to confess her feelings. At first he didn't want her but once he saw how he couldn't make Art as happy as Liam could he finally gave up on her. moved on and ended up with a loving and caring wife who was bearing his second child.

Nico managed to reincarnate Cecil into this world with a vessel that was similar to Cecil's old body. They live a normal life now with Cecil cooking in a restaurant and Nico as Gideon assistant working with emily.

They also have a child which is a boy, Teria's first born is also a boy. Sylvia already met the two boys at family gatherings, marriage and other big events. They are pretty much her only friend since she prefers training with her family instead of going out with other people her age.

Art flew toward Xyrus academy with her daughter holding her body as if she could fall. Once they arrived many students started to look at the old Lance who was still looking good in her early 30's, Teria then arrived with his boy by carriage. Much taller than Sylvia despite being one year younger than her, Ariel Eralith, a tri elemental prodigy with water wind and plant magic.

Sylvia inherited her mother by being another quadra elemental with the same deviant as her father.

Nico was the last one to arrive with her little boy. Mark was a great, and energetic boy who was much like Ariel, the trio said hi to each other. While both boys had a little blush seeing their friend for the first time in 6 months.

"How are you Nico?" Asked Art with her usual teasing smile. Nico sighs before smiling at her best friend.

"I'm good but as I can see you are going to be the mother of another monster." She half joked, Teria held his laughter to not die, while Art had a proud smile.

"Yes, he or she will be another 'monster' as you say but in a good way. Plus all of our children are out of the ordinary when it comes to magic. Mine is already dark yellow, Teria's is light orange and your Mark is also dark yellow." Said Art with a little smirk. the three parents laughed before looking back at their children talking to each other.

Sylvia started to look around for something or rather someone. Out of nowhere came flying or rather walking in the air beast that is only found in Ephaetus, an mighty aether wolf that is only bound with those he thinks are worthy of them.