Chapter 8 :Adventuring

Liam pov:

after thanking Varay we part away but we want to the Helstea to further in the behalf of the king " I am truly sorry for the king behavior if it weren't for me your daughter would have to put a fight for her bond." and we then bowed "you don't need to bow to us , we are thankful that you took her defense. miss Aurae ." said the father of Art

"Well Murray was also at stake so I had to , now the main point as to why I am here is to ask you a favor ." she continued , huh what favor can we ask them ? I thought. "What might that be, Miss?",

"I heard that your daughter is going to go adventuring so I was wondering if my little brother could go with her. I'm sure that she has a guardian , I am willing to pay of course ." huh was the only word I could think " I don't mind if he doesn't slow us down" say a high pitch voice in the stairs , I look up to see the style beautiful Art even without the her elegant dress , i then retort "I am pretty sure you would lose if we are to fight miss leywin's." I smiled ,while a vein popped on both our heads . "hahahaha miss leywin's huh ,not her name?" said Varay regaining her composure "I will have to ask Jasmin if she is ok with it but then how can we contact you ?" finished Reynold, "take those it's a two way communication scroll" , "ok thank you we will contact you tomorrow" at this we nod and left saying goodbye.

The day after I was contacted for the day I will have to go get my license to say that I was excited was an understatement. After 3 years I could finally go to the beast glade even if it is where I lost my family it is also where I have my best memories .

The day come Varay dropped me too the Helstea I was invited in to get acquainted with Jasmine, she was the quiet type but I didn't mind I like it when it is quiet , Murray went upstairs to go see Sylvie , growing so fast a thought wiping a fake tear of my eye . Once Art was finished she walked down the stairs with her white mask with a blue trend shaped as a note , her black cloak , the rest was normal . I just wore some adventurer gear that big sis and I wanted to buy some days ago .

"Look like the shorty is here" she said trying to get a reaction out of it but didn't play along "good morning to you too, did you wake up on the wrong foot ?" , she just deadpanned me before saying "boring, anyway good morning to the two of you , let's get going should we ." she exclaimed and I nod while smiling at her behavior,while Murray and Sylvie jumped on me.

arriving at the guild adventuring hall

"Welcome! How may I help the two of you?" The female receptionist's rehearsed smile gleamed a pearly white.

Before we had the chance to reply, Jasmine slid a piece of parchment towards the woman.

"I would like to sponsor them for a rank examination." Her face remained expressionless as she said curtly.

"Y-Yes! I understand," the receptionist answered, nodding her head fervently as she handed back the piece of paper. "Please, come over this way."

Getting up from her seat, the woman opened the door beside us from the other side. As we entered, I couldn't help but notice the hushed murmurs around us.

"Oy, there's someone taking a rank examination," someone whispered.

"It's just a girl and some masked midget, though,no look she's a girl too, there's just one boy with them" another hoarse voice mocked blatantly. I stared at them and they looked away .

"A-Class Adventurer, Jasmine Flamesworth has requested this..." the clerk's voice trailed off as she was cut by a voice I know all too well . "...miss to be taken in for a rank examination. and it is already your eighth birthday of course , I missed you kid look at how big you are." Kaspian said while hugging me " it has been a while uncle Kaspian".