chapter 10 the hunter cave

3rd Pov:

entering the AA class dungeon , they were in an octagon formation with Bairon in the front, Jasmine and Art on the front left and right , Lucas in the center and Varay and Liam at left and right on the back to close any ambush.

"stay on guard" said Varay , since her mana core continuously augmented even if extremely slowly she was capable of detecting little variables in the atmosphere , her mana control was insane , even if for an asura she would still be a lesser but one who can actually put up a fight .

Everyone was on their guard when, " Pack of crimson wolf , switch formation Bairon in the back Varay,Liam in front now" ordered Jasmine. Which surprised everyone since she is so silent .

As they do as she told Varay and Liam took their weapons out infusing it with water and ice mana and started to cut the pack of crimson wolf with the support of Art and Jasmine.

Bairon and Lucas didn't participate since a fire spell can be absorbed by those beasts and can absorb fire mana.

After taking care of the pack of wolves , they continued their way to the boss room. After a day they decide to put up a camp for the night. Since Art and Liam were earth mages they could put up some wall and barrier in case another mana beast came .

Dungeons have a good air condition so a fire is not a problem ,the smoke will escape without problem. "We need a relay of guard." said Bairon for the shift so everyone can rest.

"Liam will guard for most of the night and if someone volunteers for the other shift," said Varay, knowing that her brother doesn't need a lot of sleep per week .

"I volunteer" said Art ,since she is the same as Liam ,it didn't bother her to have the night shift . They all nod and start cooking, while eating Lucas and Bairon start asking questions to the other since they all already know each other.

"So , I have been wondering , when did you awaken?" asked Lucas, curious about the life of people her age but stronger than her for some reason .

"I awakened at the age of 3." said Liam like it was nothing, Since he is under the protection of the Aurae he doesn't have anything to fear , if people want him he could just take care of them or ask Varay.

" I awakened at the age of 8." for Art it was a different story she doesn't have political power so she had to lie to them. Liam,Jasmine and Varay eyed her with a knowing smile while Lucas and Bairon were just dumb founded at the idea of a human awakened at 8 and even more at 3 even if the two were at 3 .

"Wait then how can your core only be at the same level as me ?" asked Lucas, not really believing them.

The room was silent but then Art just said "It is not your business, sorry." with an apologetic smile while Liam just stared at nothing , Varay took him into a side hug , they all went to sleep after that except Liam since he is on night shift

During the night Art and Liam switch shifts but Liam was not sleepy thanks to his draconic body so he just stayed up making time pass with small talk or how to improve on their magic.

morning came and they went for 5 hours of diving while killing beasts again and again but the monster's level began to rise quickly where it would be almost only AA rank beasts .

Arriving at the gate everyone replenishes their core but not Art or Liam since they are using 'Mana rotation' .

entering the boss room the air was a lot denser "A wind type mana beast be careful!" said Bairon on the top of his lungs, the wind was so strong that it was complicated to hear one another .