Chapter 27: The party

Art POV: (don't know if you guys missed specific pov)

"MOM!! I don't know what to wear!! What if he doesn't like how I look." I cried in front of my mother and sister who were just laughing at me for being so mediocre when it comes to fashion.

My parents enrolled in the war because they didn't want to sit back when people were giving their life for them, they thought they didn't deserve that and joined the Twin Horns. They came back because they were invited by me.

"BAAHAHAHA how can the almighty lance godspell be so bad at picking up a dress for a party" blurted out Ellie, I had to admit that even if I was a queen I wasn't the one picking my clothes.

Mom composed herself before putting her arms on my shoulders. I was now way taller than her even if she could be considered a tall woman. Claire and I are at the same height of 5.6 while Liam is 5.8 feet tall and Teri is over 6 feet tall and Theodore is just a giant.

"Don't worry sweetie I'm sure he would love you even if you are covered in blood, dirt or anything else." Said mom with a smile, my face grew pale as I remember when I was covered in blood in the dungeon when we returned, he could have been disgusted but no.

Mom left me and went to my wardrobe , the maid gave me a lot of dresses so I could make my choice . She took out a beautiful lavender dress that will stick to my woman part more.

"This one looks alright , the design is not complicated , it matches your eyes and goes well with your hair."Said my mom with a warm smile .

"Yeah! Plus it will go well with your voluptuous body , it will increase your curve , I'm sure Liam will love it." Said my sister with a grin, but I was more concerned that she knew about things like that, her body was still growing like mine and there was evidence that some part will grow for her to become more attractive than she already is.

My mother just nodded at what she said like it was normal, since I liked her explanation I went with this dress, lace sleeves with star motif , the dress wasn't as tight as I thought . I wore wheat heels to go with my hair , my sister did my hair with the help of mom, since I cut my hair after my return they were just at my shoulders .

They even put makeup on me "Fiuw... I think we did a pretty good job Ellie don't you think?" asked my mom to my sister who had a creepy smile.

"I think we did ok since she only wants to impress Liam but she will attract a lot of attention." Said Ellie.

"That will not be a problem since I don't think I will be the only beautiful woman here, I just hope that the boys that will look at you are ready to die." I joked, to which my sister just went to the door probably to go prepare herself.

"You know she doesn't like the fact that you are acting like that." Said mom with a pained expression, she probably understood why I was acting like that, with my trauma from my previous life I don't want it to happen to her .

"I know, I just don't want her to live the same horrors as me, I just want to make sure that the person she is with truly loves her , if he doesn't back away from me, Liam or dad I won't go any further then this, it's my only requirement." I said with a smile. Mom smiled at me and hugged me .

"I'm proud of you Art, you're strong in a lot of ways , you want to protect those you love and I respect that , your my sweet daughter, if anything ever troubles you come and see me , I'm here to listen anytime you need." I thanked her and she went to change.

I just waited with Sylvie who could just change her scale clothes, she was really looking like a little princess.

"I wonder what papa will look like." Said Sylvie, I took my eyes off the book I was reading , there was still 5 minutes before he should pick me up.