chapter 9 explanation

Art pov:

Once we finished cooking our fishes we started to talk about what we're going to do . "So ,Jasmine , what is the plan for tomorrow ?" I asked , "I will need to know how good you are with your technique using this sword." she said pointing to Dawn Ballad . "How did you know it was a sword?" I asked , "You wouldn't take some useless stick if you don't have a dimensional ring." she replied with a coy smile . "What about me?" Asked Liam . "Your fighting skills are out of this world , Varay give you A class because she is scared that you will go in high rank dungeon , it's the same for Art but I want to make sure so you will be training her tomorrow since some of her movement seems sloppy." said Jasmine with a lot of detail, I knew that Liam was stronger than me but not by a large marge , we will be like rival to see who is better . Hihihi someone is so getting beat tomorrow.

"I think Art has better techniques than me with her sword , if I were to go against her it would be a draw or from time to time a winner." said Liam. "Well it's getting late I'm going to sleep wake me up if you need something, goodnight." he said as he went to sleep .

"Well we better take an example" said Jasmine, and we both went to sleep .

the next day:

I was wake up by something cold on my neck and jolted up screaming "KYAAAHH!!!" Looking at the source of laughter behind me I saw Liam curled in a ball laughing to his heart's content , beside him was Jasmine trying her hardest to get composure in vain .

I glared at them "what was that for you dork!" I said getting ready to attack him but was cut off by Jasmine "he was waking you up , because you didn't wake up when I was trying so Liam said he will do the same things his sister did to wake him up every morning" .

"Well ,now that you're awake we can eat and spar ,ah I finally understand why sis always do that." he finally said . We eat breakfast and prepare ourselves by changing clothes, stretching, and warming up when Jasmine speaks "Ok . you will be sparing with no mana, just physical strength, give it your all and don't injure the other too badly ."

we both nodded taking a battle stance ,"go" we lunch at other , in physical strength I was sure to be at the advantage with my draconic body but damn I was wrong , the moment his spear and my blade clash he had a slight advantage , that impossible I am supposed to be even on par with an dragon of my age . "Come on, is that all you got show me those moves you put against my uncle." he taunted , I'm gonna kill him for sure one day .

His spear parried another blow of my sword ,and when I noticed that his spear is like my blade ,perfectly made weapons which adapt to his owner , where did he get such a weapon? I managed to faint but he noticed it and changed the angle of his spear so that my trick would continue and put me off balance ,he then kicked me in the guts.

The kick sent me flying 15 feet from him , if he doesn't have mana it would be impossible to send me this far ,that is when it clicked . His eyes are like mine but different colors ,his hair of two different colors and the pupil of a reptile ,no, the one of a dragon.

I used my first phase: static Void , the world around me froze and turned monochrome I then made my way in front of him looking at him to make sure I wasn't just hallucinate that when I saw that he could still moved but not by a lot , it's like he can move frame by frame. Returning to my original landing position I deactivated my first phase .

I was going to continue the spar when he stopped . "Enough" was the only word he said when suddenly the gravity around me increased so much that I collapsed on the floor, hard . He came up next to me and sat down making a sound barrier , he can use three deviances ,he is a monster .