chapter 19 Girls night

Art Pov:

It's been a few weeks since I found out about the war, life went normally except the fact that I'm a professor. The class is going well and many students are taking our class now.I have a group of friends consisting of Claire , Kathyln ,Emilie, Doradrea, Clave,Lilia and I. Tonight we are supposed to meet in Kathyln room since she is a princess and have a huge room for a sleepover the night watch was taken care by Liam since he can stay awake for two day straight without problem.

Once in front of Kathyln room we knock on the door "You're here. Please come inside." said Kat, we all thanked her and made ourselves at home.

"So?? What do you girls want to talk about?"said Claire with excitement in her eyes. we all looked at each other and everyone said at the same time "BOYS."

We all laughed at our own sync , "well who wants to start?" asked Doradrea . No one seemed to take the lead so Sylvie walked to someone and pointed at someone, it was Emilie.

"EEH, why me Sylv ? That's unfair." cried Emilie.

We all looked at her with a grin. "Hoo ... ok . W-W-well I don't have anyone I like or have a crush on b-but I can say for sure that Curtis , Jarrod , Fable ,Liam and are really g-g-good looking if not handsome." all the girls except me . Since I don't know what it is to be in love I don't know anything about that.

Sylvie then made her way to Lilia. "Sylvie ,you little traitor. Well I do have to say that Liam and Jarrod are handsome but I will go for Jarrod if I had the choice ." We all looked at her curiously.

"And why would you choose Jarrod over Liam?" asked Clave to our surprise .

"Well, I see him more frequently than Liam now and because I'm sure at least two people have their eyes on him." finished Lilia, I wonder who are the two she is talking about, ah, maybe Claire and Kat.

Sylvie nodded like she was satisfied with her answer and went for her next victim and the next person was Clave.

"I'm sure she went for me because I spoke. anyway if I had to like someone it would be prince Teria, he is handsome, charismatic and in bonus the prince." surprise on the face of everyone , it was sure that no one would have thought that she would be this blunt with us.

Sylvie went to Doradrea "The person I like is not in Xyrus he is still in Darv and is a typical dwarf with a lot of muscle!! Like Theodore but my size." interesting Dwarf really likes muscle , don't know why though .

The next one was Claire, the one I was waiting for ,hihi "So Calire, you will finally tell me who you like tonight." I said in a malicious voice, her face turned bright red, she tried to control herself and surprisingly did well, any other time she would just stop talking to me.

"W-well, how do I put this? You see I don't know who I love exactly but I would think of two guys, the first one would be Theodore, he's a good friend and is protective. Sometimes I catch him staring at me." ahahah that's what i'm talking about finally.

"the second one would be Liam, ever since the first time we fi- I mean when he completely beat me in a spar my heart race a little when I am with him but not as much as Theo though" I nodded understanding that with Liam my heart beat faster than usual, that when it hit me.

"WHAT!!?" Everyone's attention went to me but I didn't care "Does that mean that nonono ."

"Art, do you perhaps not know what being in love is?" asked Claire, I just looked her in the eyes.

"Like when you're with him your heart beats faster ?" said Lilia, I nodded, not sure if I wanted to hear what's next.

"You think about him a lot every day ?" Said Doradrea.