Chapter 18: A spy ?

Cynthia Goodsky pov:

It has been 7 months since the start of this school year.

It was finally time for the student tournament to see who is the best mage in all of this academy but I was conflicted, while we have a lot of students who will participate some won't but if those two participate it would be over for the other , Oh I have an idea . I contacted Liam and Art to meet me in my office, since multiple case of alacrya magic to put runes on students back I hope that it won't happen during the tournament.

5 minutes later I heard a knock on the door "Come in." After saying that the two entered my office and took place in front of me on the sofa.

"What's the matter, director?"asked Art with a displeased face.

"I summon you two here because I have something to ask you." they both nod giving me their full attention.

"I hope you two know about the student tournament that will take place in Two months. There is two problem which are, are you two going to participate?" I ask, it didn't take long for them to understand why I have to ask this since they are both stronger than even me.

Art was the first to say "We wanted to participate because it would be a good experience for us to see how we react to different fighting styles." I was surprised to see that they only want to see how other people fight and judge their own fighting style to improve it , Liam just nodded at what she said .

"Unfortunately I would like you two to withdraw from the tournament because either student would have a single chance to win." Art just nodded in understanding but Liam was a little conflicted so I asked why. "What's wrong Liam?" how the gaze fell on me .

"How do I put this? You surely have an alternative for us don't you ?" he asked, I chuckled to see someone that he was using his brain.

"Indeed, I would like you two to do the last fight one against each other and you will be hooded , Liam, you are to not use your deviant, use the spear that you don't use at school, Art you will use your second blade that Liam made you." Liam looked at me with a questioning gaze.

"What's the matter, something you don't like about my plan Liam." the second after he released his bloodlust and point his weapon at me.

"Director Goodsky, please tell me that you are not an Alacryan." Liam demanded in a cold manner and the pressure from his core was heavy.

How does he know that I am one, no more importantly how does he know about Alacrya being hostile? Art looked confused while Liam had a murderous glare. Since I'm cursed I turned my back and showed my spell forms.

"T-that is the same thing that the students had which increased their mana usage, why do you have those ,director?" Asked Art worried. I turned to face them again.

"Wait , that doesn't make sense. Since you are the director you're technically helping Dicathen. So you were a spy for the Vritra?" I could only nod at what he said, he narrowed his eyes. His appearance changed, his hair was now fully blue and marks appeared on his skin.

His eyes then widen "Y-Y-You are cursed... by aether in addition, so that is why you can't speak of Alacrya. Well,I supposed that you are an ally, right?" he asked, still ready to kill me at the moment notice.

"Yes. Yes I am, for ages I was and will still be , I want the death of those false gods." I was about to say something but was cut by Art.

"Wait !! what do you mean Alacrya , the other continent? But we don't know anything about them . Wait ... if Director Goodsky is a spy that means that ... Alacrya will be at war with Dicathen." Art you are for sure a clever girl.