Chapter 20: You don't know me

3rd pov:

Art , Liam , Teria and Aya and Mica were inside the training room.

"Fiuh. Your assimilation should be finished soon Teria, I would say 1 month and it will be done." said Art, with a satisfied smile.

Teria got up and turned to Art "Thank you for the training since director goodsky is not here for now. It's a good thing that you can help me train my beast will." Art just nods, accepting his hand to get up.

"Well, you know I am not the only one who can help you with this, right ?" she elbowed Teria with a smirk and he blushed.

"You know I prefer doing it with you, grandpa would hit me if I do something wrong." stated Teria, Art knew exactly why he was acting like that, Teria has shown signs of affection toward her for a long time but her thoughts were cut short by an explosion.

An object was launched toward them, Art and Teria dodge it and the object crashes into the wall shaking the whole training room if not the academy itself. Once the dust settled down a figure came out of it .

"Mica can not understand how you can control gravity better than her! it's not fair !! you're not even white core yet." yelled Mica who was short of breath, with her huge hammer which she lightened with magic. Her training suit was tearing from hole to hole and she had bruises everywhere.

"I do have to agree on this. For a young and handsome man you are capable of taking the both of us pretty amazing. I wonder how well you can perform in bed." Said Aya in a seductive voice. Even if she sounds ok she was tired from the spar and her uniform too had a tearing hole.

The two female Lance were the 4th and 3rd in strength, code name Ohmwrecker and Phantasm. The two lances are the one stationed in Xyrus in case it's under attack.

Liam had blood dripping from his head but had a huge blush on his face, his training suit revealing his smooth skin like scale, meanwhile Art didn't like how Aya was acting toward Liam. Teria had a blush on his face since Aya has her skin showing off.

Calling her a beauty wouldn't do her justice, while Mica has the body of a little girl she is already 50 or more.

"So that what it feels like when someone is tossing you around with gravity .And even if I'm strong that doesn't mean I don't feel pain !" Yelled Liam while he was healing himself .

"Serve you right, now where do you think you are looking at !"said Art, during training since she does not have gravity affinity she can't go against the attraction of a spell. Liam glared at her as if he wanted to say something but didn't since she was right .

"Bahahaha !! Look Aya , it's like a lovers' battle." laughed Mica to her heart content. Aya just smiled seeing that her prince will not get many more chances before little Art falls for Liam.

"We're not!!" yelled Art and Liam being a blushing mess, they both bolted to the lances but were defeated since their minds were a mess. This resulted in the end of the training .

Teria Pov:

Seeing Liam and Art so close made my heart hatch. Art was supposed to be mine , she was MY childhood friend , and even more than that, she is my savior, my first friend, my best friend and my first love .

At this moment my core hatch I didn't know why but it's like my beast will have an effect on my emotions.

When I see Liam I have this anger inside of me that wants to take control. To be honest I didn't like him at first. He looked like a kid who has nothing to do here but the moment he used his magic to make me and even gramps take knees , I knew that I can't beat him for now .