chapter 22 calm before the storm

3rd pov:

Liam finished the debrief with Lances and went to see his friend while Art went to the Helstea. Interring the DC room everyone was shocked to see his gear sock in dried blood.

"Hey guys!" Said Liam with a smile , they all got up and ran to him for a group hug.

"Why are you alone ? Where is Art?" Asked Curtis in panic, Liam just laughed at his réaction.

"Calm down, you simp. She's alright, her right thigh was pierce but she is fine now, and I ,if you ever ask , was pierce in the lungs, that's why I have blood on me but don't worry everything is fine now." Everyone was flabbergasted that Liam didn't make a fuss about it .

"Well I will be going now." Said Liam as he walked to the door Kathyln asked à question.

"Where are you going?" Liam looked over his shoulder and had a smirk as he looked at Curtis.

"To my home, obviously." And with that he left the room without letting anyone say something and went to the Helstea.

Once in front of the door Liam had already changed clothes to not alert the people on the street and inside the mansion. Opening the front door he was greeted by some maids and was informed of everyone's location, not wasting any time he thanked the maid and left to the back yard.

Opening the door to the back yard he saw that the Leywin's, Twin Horns , and Helstea's were having a good time talking on a table, the first one to notice him was Sylvie who jumped on him then Murray and started to play. Then the other noticed him and walked to greet him.

"Ooww look at how big you are now Liam." cried Angela as she was about to give Liam her signature hug. She was stopped by Art who had a murderous look on her face which stopped Angela mid way.

"It looked like you can't do this anymore Angela." joked Jasmine, everyone laughed at that.

"You're right, she can't do this anymore, only I can." Said Art as if she was marking her territory, everyone stopped laughing and saw she was serious since she hugged Liam before kissing him on the lips, to everyone surprise Alice and Tabitha jumped in excitement as if they already knew it would happen one day or another.

"Finally!! When did it happen, who asked first, and what led to it?" asked Alice, bombarding the two teenagers with her question.

"W-Well it just happened in the dungeon when we finished two bosses." Alice's face went from a happy smile to a worried face.

"WHat! Why did you have to defeat bosses in the dungeon? I thought that you would just go to the first floor." asked Alice, Liam and Art explained what happened in the dungeon and Alice just believed them but was happy that they didn't suffer anything.

The next day everyone went shopping since they were excused from school since their last mission was fruitful. "Aunt Tabitha, is there an elixir shop nearby?" Asked Art .

Tabitha turned to her and smiled , "Yes, there is one in this area, you can go if you want. Oh Liam, why don't you go with her." teased Tabitha, and it worked as both Liam and Art blushed and went to the elixir shop.

"Wanna try holding hands?" asked Art with a smirk, Liam didn't play her game and wanted to tease her back so he grabbed her hand and closed the distance between them.

'Mama, you suck at teasing, you always end up being the victim,' sent Sylvie but Art didn't reply. 'Way to go Papa, Mama don't even know what to say anymore' sent Murray to Liam who nodded in agreement .

The counter worked wander since Art was blushing heavily. "That's for yesterday." said Liam as he looked at the shop, "Well, to say that I'm disappointed would be an understatement" continued Liam. In front of them was an old elixir shop which could collapse at any time.