chapter 24: they returned (pretty quickly)

The group of 'to be Lance' was formed and they will all have a lance specialize in their Magic affinity. Claire was under Aya and Bairon tutelage, Kathyln under Varay and Lucas under Bairon, Teria was having a little special treatment since he was also trained by Aldir from time to time as well as Alea for plant magic.

During this first week where Art and Liam were taking to Ephaetus Ellie received a guardian mana beast that was bred by asuras, this beast could easily go to S rank with proper training, Ellie was trained by Helen of the Twin Horn and Virion. Emily became Gideon's assistant.

The rest of the DC except Kai who was now dead, enrolled in the war to gain proper experience.

The first part of Art training was the aether orb where she was improving her physical strength and combat in close range, she was holding on far better then most asuras and was respected by them.

At the same time Liam was with an asura named Wren, a blacksmith and creator of both Dawn Ballad and Longinus. Liam was taught leadership as well as blacksmithing to provide weapons to the Lances, he could also create golems that were at the level of a light yellow mage, and could create a couple thousand, but since he wasn't as strong as Wren he couldn't make them as strong as white core mage so he trained to make the maximum of golem with a decent level and this was his peak.

1 year went by since they both started their training and both of them were finally white core as for the program of the Lance, Claire who has made her way to almost mid silver, will take the elixir soon. Kathyln has finally made it to the silver stage, same could be said for Lucas.

Teria on the other hand was stuck in mid silver and had difficulty to breakthrough but this was normal, Aldir said that only with battle he will be able to improve his core further.

The construction of the wall was finished and Alacryan drugged the beast in the beast glades so they didn't have to fight. The Beast Glade was once a way to make money, now it's only purpose is to push Alacryan and the corrupted beast away.

The second part of the training for Liam and Art was different, since Liam was able to grasp everything about his beast will he was able to enter the 3rd phase which is a boost in physical strength when it's raining or underwater and can also use the 1st and 2nd phase at the same time. It was now Liam's turn in the aether orb, his time to recover from dying was greater than Art but still faster than an asura. Art on the other hand wasn't able to go on her 3rd phase yet, Lady Myre thinks that only once she reaches Integration stage she will be able to enter it, her aether manipulation would be on par with Myre by the end of her training and went with Wren to get a special weapon that even asuras would kill for and train leadership.

Liam had a rare gift and could use the Vivum branch of aether so he learned from Lady Myre, of course to not distract them the asuras made sure that they wouldn't see each other .

Lord Indrath was able to break Sylvie curse, she now has a human body and she learned a lot from her grandfather, he was cold but had a sweet spot for her.

Murray unlocked his human form not too long after the beginning of their training, he was trained by the head of the leviathan clan which was his grandfather.

During the second year Teria was assigned to his squad and had for objective to clean up dungeons, he grow quiet close to Darvus, the other male on the team, Stannard was a shy girl with a deformed core but had a special deviant , she could put spells in beast cores, and finally Caria the second girl and childhood friend of Darvus .

Theodore and Feyrith were in the same team as Claire, Kathyln and Curtis were in the same team.

and like that 3 years passed in a flash.