One

I thirst for God, the living God. When can I go and stand before him?
Psalms 42:2 NLT
https://bible.com/bible/116/psa.42.2.NLT

10:46 p

10:46 p.m.
📍Al Janoub Stadium, Al Wakrah

She was feeling pretty bored as she sat in her chair and watched the match. She covers her mouth and turns her head to the man next to her. The man wore a black suit, and watch and kept a very straight face. His stare towards the field was hostile.

"...Dad?"The girl sighs and the man rubs his eyes and turns to her side. His face softens when looking into her eyes and sees the eyes that remind him of his wife.

"You can go after the first half."He says causing her to smile.

"Thank you, dad."

Her heart jumps for joy as the time comes and the whistle is blown. She watches the people slowly leave the place and she stands up and her father nods. "Go before you are late and make sure to text me when you get there."

"Thank you, dad."The man nods again and she takes a moment to look for the exit. She sees two females dressed in their French t-shirts and she decides to follow them. She makes sure to ask for directions on how to get to the stadium and she finally gets there. There aren't a lot of seats and she goes around asking if people are sitting.

"Bonjour."She says while her hands are sweating and her heart is beating fast.

The girls look up and one of them replies."We speak English, don't worry about all that."One girl says with a hint of American in her voice.

"Uhm, okay...I wanted to ask if anyone is sitting here." She points at the seat next to the girl who is dressed in her natural hair and makeup.

"No there's no one...just sit down before the match starts."The girl says and she sits down. Molemo takes her bag off and quickly takes her phone out. She opens it and texts her father.

"What's your name and where are you from?"The girl with the natural look asks her

Molemo switches off her phone and looks at the flawless, caramel girl."Molemo from South Africa."