Twenty-one

Candace walks into the living room with a small gift bag seeing Stacey,Chanel and Molemo

"Ladies."She says and Molemo smiles.

Molemo hugs her and she backs away."Ladies,this is my best friend, Candace. Candy,this is Chanel and Stacey."

Candace greets them and gives the gift bag to Stacey."Thank you Candace."Stacey says with a sweet voice and Candace nods her head."And you got the right brand, thanks Candace."

"You welcome,I just remembered my friend back in college using that same one and she said it was accurate."Candace explains as Stacey gets up and takes three pregnancy tests out.

"Wish me luck."Stacey says as she walks into the bathroom and does her business- she lowers her panties and pees on the pregnancy sticks.

She takes some tissues to dry herself and she places the sticks on the basin.

She takes some soap to wash her hands in the bathroom,she dries her hands with the towel and opens the bathroom to leave.

She sits next to Candace and she makes sure to set the timer on her phone."Nervous?"Candace asks and she nods her head.

"Are we keeping the baby?"Molemo asks and Stacey just bites her lip.

"Where's Sam, actually this is his baby?"Chanel asks and Stacey just folds her arms.

Candace looks at how sad she seems and sighs heavily. She rests her hand on her thigh and rubs it.

Stacey bites her lip as her tears brims in her eyes and Candace wraps her arms around her neck."I'm sorry mama."Candace whispers.

Chanel and Molemo also join in to hug them. "We are here if you need anything else, Stacey. Just allow us in."Molemo says and also something she has learned about Stacey.

Stacey doesn't trust anyone easily and so it maybe difficult for her to trust Molemo and Candace who are genuine in all that they do.

"I never got such support from females, expect for Chanel."Stacey says and Candace rubs Stacey's tears off her eyes."Girls just wanted to befriend me for Sam."

"What about your sister and cousin?"Molemo asks and Stacey laughs sarcastically.

"That is where he started his hoeing actually."Stacey says and Molemo covers her mouth.

"He's calling you."Chanel says as she looks on Stacey's phone.

Stacey takes her phone,slides the call icon and puts him on loudspeaker."Hi Baby,I have been trying to call you."

"What do you want?A second chance."Stacey asks and Sam exhales heavily.

"Yes,I miss you."

"And how about Milani, Kaylee, Kayla or even Yolanda?Call them because they probably also miss you."