Five

They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.
Psalm:22:31

5:46 p.m.
Home

Molemo quickly runs into the living when she hears her father shouts and is shocked to see him with guests.

"Dad!What's happening?!"She asks and stops in her tracks when she sees two familiar faces. She puts hands in her hoodie and watches the match when she sees it's France vs Argentina and it is the World Cup.

She bites her lip when she sees Kylian's face and it's not a good one. He has been talking about this for so long and match after match Molemo was always helping him stay positive and happy.

She just couldn't wait to see him happy and joyful when he comes back to France. She hasn't told him that she is moving to France but sure it would make him happy. She sits on the staircase and covers her mouth.

She was behind France with everything in her, Kylian made her love France and most importantly football as she remembers the memories of 2018 when the team won the World Cup.

"Good game?"She looks up to see her father smile to the guests and one of them seems similar to Kylian,it was just that he's dark and bald."Where i-"Her father looks at her and she turns to look at him and then the television."Molemo,come and greet our guests."

"Fine."She gets up from the staircase and puts her hood down to reveal her face. She walks to the living room with so her heart beating faster and faster than ever before. She walks to lady first who she sees looks more like Ethan than Kylian.

"Fayza,meet Molemo and Lemo meet, Kylian's mom, Fayza."She takes her hand and shakes it. Fayza's eyes never leaving hers and Fayza smirks.

"Nice to meet you Miss Khumalo."She says and Molemo smiles.

"You too,Mrs Mbappe."Fayza lets go of her hand and she walks to the man sitting across her father and inches apart from Fayza.

"Hello, Molemo."

"Hi,Mr Mbappe."She says and he shakes her hand while holding a firm smile.

"How is the school?"Mrs Mbappe asks.

"Good. It's just a lot of work."Molemo sits down next to Fayza and watches the Argentinian celebrations.

"I'll try to get my son to show you around the city."

"I will like that. I thought I would be fine but no ways."

"Okay but I am not promising anything."Fayza says and Molemo smiles. At least she'll have someone who can help her with the language and show her through the city. She thought Sam would be great but Stacey will make her life hell so she just has to keep her distance.

When the match was over,she gets up and goes to her room. She takes her phone from the charger and goes to her message thread with Kylian and writes him a paragraph.

Kyky ☁️🤍😩

I know right now the loss of the match is difficult to handle and I, myself hate losing. I'm here if you want to talk about. Remember you are the best player in the world right. Keep your head high and never stop trying again 🤍💪🏾-19:33

 Keep your head high and never stop trying again 🤍💪🏾-19:33

The next day
📍 Outside the penthouse
8:35p.m.

She looks through the photos she took and smiles. Paris is beautiful in the winter- she took a photo of a old couple sitting on the bench and they didn't notice it and took a photo of when the sun sets and it looks beautiful.

She smiles to herself until the driver mumbles under his breath."Not today."She looks up to see people going to where seems like something big will happen.

"What is happening?"

"The French team is back so people are going to see them."Kylian pops up in her head. She takes out a few Euros and tips him."I'll drop you nearby since I also want to watch."The driver takes the money and drives to where there is space. They both get out and join a few people who are also watching the fetch team.

She looks around for Kylian but is only seeing a team of soccer players and coaching staff. She watches for Kylian while the president gives the guys their medals and she's sad because they didn't bring home the trophy.

She looks around until her eyes find Kylian and he is looking at the crowd with a frown and then the medal. Molemo takes her camera and quickly clicks the button to capture the moment.

She takes a couple more and than looks through them. "Kylian is such a good player."She tlits her head and sees the driver.

"Yeah."She nods her head while fixing her glasses and turns to look at Kylian.

"Let's go."The driver says and she furrows her eyebrows."I still have to take you to the penthouse."

She slaps her face and laughs. They walks to the car and she enters in the passenger's side. When she looks outside the window she sees the two lightskin figures entering a black and white Range Rover Evoque before her driver joins the traffic and takes her home.

Christmas is slowly approaching and she still doesn't know want to get for her father but she knows that this is the first Christmas without her annoying aunt and cousin and she is planning to make it one to remember.

A little Friday update,I hope you enjoyed it🤍