Fourteen

And it shall come to pass in the increase, that ye shall give the fifth part unto Pharaoh, and four parts shall be your own, for seed of the field, and for your food, and for them of your households, and for food for your little ones.
Genesis:47:24

She walks around the aisles while looking at the bouquet of roses while she walks in there with a gift bag filled with chocolates and she is holding a brown teddy bear

She brought it for herself,just to comfort herself and bring her smile back. It was hard but she felt like if someone else got it for her. She comes face to face with the florist assistant and she describes the set of roses she wants. The florist assistant nods her head, Candace turns around and accidentally bumps into someone.

She looks up and sees Neymar."Sorry. Isso foi um erro(It was a mistake)"

"Like hell it was."Neymar mumbles causing Candace to furrow her eyebrows.

"Okay Mr Neymar I see you but don't come here with that ego. This is not PSG."Candace rolls her eyes and walks to the counter. Neymar looks at her and smirks.

"Don't be a bitch about it,doll face."

"Same to you,don't be a dick about it,play boy."Candace answers feeling her heart beating fast,this was someone she always loved to watch on the field and on television.

She enjoyed crushing on him,this was supposed to be a moment where Neymar and her take photos and not get offended by each other's words.

Candace daps her tears away and  as she feels a tall figure stand next to her."Sorry about that."She nods her head as she takes her phone out and messages Molemo for the location."Need a lift?"The figure whispers into her ear causing her to turn around and see the person.

He had ivory skin tone,black eyes and blond hair. He was handsome dressed in a black t-shirt,black jeans, black jacket,watch and had on earrings along with rings to associate the look.

Candace looked like a deer in headlights."N- no thanks."She clears her throat causing Benjamin to smile a bit and he licks his lips.

"Your roses mademoiselle."

"Merci beaucoup (Thank you very much)"Candace answers with a smile on her face and Benjamin takes his card out."Sir please,take your card back."Candace says causing the whole store to watch her again.

"I don't want to be called a dick as well."Benjamin answers and Candace just rolls her eyes, allowing him to pay for the roses for both him and her.

"I don't need your girlfriend on my neck."

"Don't worry about that."Benjamin looks at her and takes his card back. He takes the roses for the both of them and Candace looks follows him."What's your name?I am Benjamin."

"Ohh,I'm Candace."

"Mmmm,my candy."Benjamin looks at her as he puts her things at the back of his car and opens the door for her. She enters into it,she sends Molemo her location and finally sees the location that Molemo sent her. "Where to?"