Twenty-eight

The next day|1:33PM

The next day|1:33PM

She fixes the strap of her bra as she types on her laptop,the door opens and she turns around to see Kylian in a towel.

Water dripping and she shakes her head. She fixes her glasses as she types on her laptop since she needs to get her assignments done.

Kylian bites his lip as he looks at her with so much worry and anger to himself. He's angry at himself for causing him unnecessary stress which she does not need.

Molemo has been nothing but great to him and he wants nothing but to fix that. He walks to her and towers over her. She looks up,scoffs and then looks back at the laptop.

He lifts her chin so he can look at her beautiful brown eyes and she feels her cheeks heat up.

"I'm sorry Momo,I shouldn't have done that."He says and Molemo looks away as she feels her heart aching.

"Why did you do it?"She says and he takes a seat on the bed."Kylian?"

"I know I may appear like the most confident guy in the room but I also feel emotion at a high."He says and Molemo bites her lip."I see how my colleagues are supported and encouraged by their women and family in the stands. My mom does that but it's not the same as I would want to see someone I love,who I share my thoughts about life support and help me achieve what I want to achieve."Kylian says, causing Molemo to get up from the bed.

Molemo puts the laptop on the side and goes to sit on Kylian's lap."I'm sorry for wanting to use you, Molemo. I realised that I shouldn't have used you like that. I was wrong and I know I'll forever feel guilty for it."

"I forgive you but if you promise to stop being so hard on yourself. I'm here now and I promise I'm not going anywhere."Molemo says and Kylian rubs her back.

"Thank you Mrs Mbappé. What can I do to make it up to you?"He says and she smiles.

"I saw that new LV bag I liked."

"Send me the picture and I'll see what I can do... I love you Momo."

"I love you too Kyky."She replies,he caresses her cheeks and brings her lips closer.

She lends in as she presses her lips on his lips and he pecks her lips. She pulls away from the kiss and he smirks.

"Let me leave so you can get dressed."Molemo says, getting up and wears his slides. He smiles, thankful for her patience and understanding.

She holds his chin and lends down to kiss his lips before rubbing his cheek."Thank you Molemo."

"Pleasure."Molemo says and walks out of the room.

Her phone rings and she sees an unknown number. She slides the green button and rolls her eyes.

"Molemo,it's me."The familiar voice whispers into the phone."It's Lerato. I have something to tell you."

"I'm listening. What is it?"Molemo asks in a nonchalant way.

"My mom killed your mom."Lerato confesses and she drops the call.

She furrows her eyebrows,looks at the phone and tries to call the name.She dials Justin's number and he answers at the first ringtone.

"Bonjour Mrs Mbappé?"

"Hello Justin,I just got a call from my cousin, Lerato Dlamini and she just confessed that her mom killed my mom."

"Okay,and then what happened?"

"The call was just ended so can you please help me trace it?"

"Of course,send it through and give me five minutes to get back at you."Justin says and Molemo nods her head.

"No problem, thank you Jus."She says,ends the call with Justin and sends the number to Justin as she waist for five hours. She decides to rather go to sleep just so she can forget about what just happened and hopeful all of this will be a dream.

A few hours later, she blinks her eyes a few times and sees the girls with Kylian in the role.

"Finally."Candace says and she furrows her eyebrows before yawning."Justin tried calling you about a number you provided him with."

"Oh yeah,so I'm definitely not dreaming."Molemo says, taking her phone out of the pillow and unlocks her phone with face recognition.

She goes to her contacts and goes to Justin's name and number. She presses the call icon,puts it on the ear and covers her mouth to yawn.

"Mrs Mbappé?I have found some information for you."Justin says and Molemo sits down. She exhales heavily and looks at Kylian, seeing he is looking at her."Lerato made the call from America,New Year City that's why the number is not +27 and it's a different number. It looks like someone didn't want her to say anything else than that. I'm looking into it more."Justin explains.

"Oh wow. I'm so shocked."

"Take it easy, Molemo. I'm sure whoever is doing this is working with your aunty, Lerato besides didn't want to be a part of this and so the only way out was for her to tell the truth which I am assuming they had to silence her."Justin says and further typing to see if he gets anything else.

"Thank you Justin."

"No problem."They end the call and Molemo sits down.

"And?"

"I want to go home."Molemo says and wipes her tears away.

Her mother was the sweetest,shy would her aunty have the motive to kill her mother?