Fifteen

Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
Revelation:7:15

She walks into the hotel lobby and holds her waist as she takes deep breaths since she just came from running for a few minutes

She walks into the hotel lobby and holds her waist as she takes deep breaths since she just came from running for a few minutes. She furrows her eyebrows seeing a tall, dark man looking around and when their eyes meet,she smiles.

She runs to him and wraps her arms around his neck."Baba.(dad.)"

"My baby girl."Thabo wraps her arms around her waist and exhales as he blinks his tears away."I am so so so sorry."

"Where is Thabang?"Candace asks in reference to her ten years old brother.

"With my mom and dad."Thabo says and Candace nods her head."And then you and Neymar are trending?I thought you liked him."Thabo folds his arms as Candace rolls her eyes.

"He was rude dad,if you watch the video in its entirety."

"And then Benjamin Sesko buys you roses,teddy bear and a gift bag?"Thabo asks and Candace furrows her eyes.

"Dad,bathong."Candace smiles."Is Benjamin famous?"

"You are still asking,he's a soccer player for crying out loud."Thabo says and then Candace feels someone's cold hands on her waist causing her to jump and turns around.

"Hey... You were faster than me I guess me."Benjamin says causing Candace to rub the back of her head and looks at her father who is smirking as he folds his arms.

"Let me make this call,Candace."Thabo says seeing that she is asking for space and he takes out his phone."I'll be back in five minutes."

"Okay dad."Candace says causing Benjamin to smirk, Candace holds Benjamin's hand and makes him stand somewhere where it's quiet.

"How are you stalking me?"Candace folds her arms as she looks at Benjamin who is dripping with sweat.

"I didn't,I saw you at the Eiffel Tower and I wanted to greet you but you ran faster than me so I had to follow you back."Benjamin looks down at Candace causing her to smile.

"Okay. What do you want? Nobody just runs here and than back to their hotel."

"I want you- I want to take you on a date first."He pushes his fluffy hair back causing Candace to bite her bottom lip.

"Time to go Candace."Thabo stands between them and looks at Benjamin who is also looking at Candace.

"Dad bathong."She whispers and then looks at Benjamin."Can I say goodbye at least?"

"Say it."He uses a stern tone and she sighs heavily,feeling as her father is being difficult.

"Goodbye Benjamin."

"Bye my candy."Benjamin smiles and looks at Thabo again."Stay well sir."Benjamin pats Thabo's shoulder, Thabo looks at his shoulder and then at Benjamin.

Benjamin smiles at Candace and leaves the hotel building."Shame,you are in love Candace."Thabo says and Candace laughs.

"What can I say?"Candace replies as they both climb the stairs and Candace takes her father to the hotel room.

She looks down as Kylian and her walk through the Eiffel Tower with their hands holding."I can't believe it's a almost month since we went on a date."

"And do you regret it?"Molemo asks and Kylian shakes his head.

"What are you doing this weekend?"

"Shopping,I still need some things for the penthouse."

"Be ready for me Saturday night."Kylian holds her waist and turns her around. She holds his biceps and Kylian lowers his head while also lowering Molemo's upper body,he holds her waist and kisses her lips.

"Okay Mbappé."Molemo says with a smile as Kylian brings her upper body to still and she smiles. They continue to walk until she sees someone taking a photo of them."Kylian?"Kylian looks back at her and she points at where she saw the person."I think we are being followed."

"Okay,let me call Jackson."Kylian pulls out the phone and with Jackson on speed dial. Jackson answers on the first ring and Jackson tells them he's been waiting for them.

They walk to the car with Kylian's arm around her waist and is soothing her back. She was scared about what the people taking photos of them is going to do with them.

They get to Kylian's house and sit by the couch next to each other."Are you going home tonight?"

"Yes,my dad is back from a business trip."

"I'm going to miss you."Kylian kisses her cheek and she feels her cheeks heat up.

"Me too."Molemo holds his cheek and caresses."We can still call each other,it's not like I am going far away."

"But still."Kylian mumbles causing Molemo to laugh. She finds it warm when she knows she is missed in someone's life.

"I feel so special right now."

"You are, Momo."Kylian says causing her grin like a retard.