Twenty-four

Warning:It's about to get intense and there will be more vulgar language.

xo_prettyaries

Liked by xo_rato and 10 350 others

xo_prettyaries Just in🛑: Stacey DuPont and Sam Thompson are expecting their first child together. While they may have broken,Stacey did not hide her stomach while in South Africa,Cape Town, enjoying the sun while looking like a fat pig dressed in a black bikini.

<comments turned off>

Two hours later|12:33pm

"Fat pig?!"Stacey exclaims and while Candace comes to her side and reads the post.

"You aren't even showing that much. This is fucking hate speech. I'm reporting this account."Candace says and reports the common page that has been bothering them."You literally slayed the bikini."

"How did they even know?"Stacey asks and Candace exhales.

"Someone is stalking me and Molemo. They know we are here but they don't know the hotel room...look."Candace explains as she unlocks her phone and gives Stacey to read the message.

Unknown

Green bikini would look good on your skin.

"Wow."Stacey says and rubs her face."Tomorrow we are going back to Europe,I c-"Stacey says but is cut off by her phone ringing and she sees Sam's name.

"Breath mama."Candace says as she rubs Stacey's shoulder and sighs heavily. She slides the green button and puts her on loudspeaker.

"Yo Stacey!"Sam's phone echoes through the phone and Stacey starts crying."Stacey!"

"Don't yell at her boy. What do you want?"Candace asks and moves takes Stacey's phone so she can talk to him alone.

"Is she really pregnant? Molemo don't lie to me."

"It's not Molemo but yes,she's pregnant."