Twenty-six

A week later|📍Paris, France 🇲🇫|11:23pm

The couples gather together in the living as Brandon sits with Stacey, Molemo sits with Kylian and Candace sits with Benjamin.

There was food on the table and each person is drinking their own drinks and they look at the camera being turned on and smile.

"Welcome everyone to my YouTube Channel,I'm Molemo Khumalo as you know me as Momo and today is a very unusual video but really exciting one,a couple Q&A and I'll allow them to introduce themselves

"Welcome everyone to my YouTube Channel,I'm Molemo Khumalo as you know me as Momo and today is a very unusual video but really exciting one,a couple Q&A and I'll allow them to introduce themselves."Molemo says and looks at Brandon and Stacey.

"What's popping y'all?My name is Stacey,I'm a stylist specifically hair,I'm a fashionista and the baddest baddie you'll ever know,make sure to subscribe, comment and turn on your bell notifications because momo is the way to go."Stacey says and Molemo smiles.

"Hey.I'm Brandon, Benjamin's older brother and Stacey's soulmate. Enjoy the show and subscribe to Molemo's channel."He says and they look at Candace.

"Sanibonani,hi, bonjour,my name is Candace better known as Candy and subscribe to Molemo's channel,road to 100K."Candace says, keeping it short and sweet.

"Benjamin here,do watch until the end,watch the ads and make sure to like and comment and subscribe. Share it with your enemies even."Benjamin says causing them to all laugh.

Kylian looks at the camera and then at Molemo."Bonjour,the greatest soccer player here with the most amazing lady and amazing people. I'm joking I'm not the greatest of all time but welcome to my baby's channel.Watch until the end,watch the ads,like, comment and subscribe."Kylian says and Molemo smiles and opens her phone.

"Let's start with Stacey and Brandon because they seem to have the most answers."Molemo says going to a folder she saved with questions for Stacey and Brandon.

<Note: questions will be in italics and answers in bold and italics>

How did you meet Sam?

I met Sam Thompson back in highschool in a class,I thought he was cute and he wanted me and I wanted him so we got him.

What the plan with Stacey, Brandon?