Thirteen

For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
Titus:2:11

"This is delicious!"Molemo says as she gets eyes of some of the diners and she fakes coughs causing Kylian to laugh

"I told you mid raw steak is delicious."Kylian whispers to her as she nods her head and she picks up some chips with the fork. She lifts dips the chips in the sauce and feeds it to Kylian.

"Mmmm."Kylian moans as he chews and she continues to eat her food. A loud thunderstorm is heard and she flicks. Kylian holds her hand causing her to look at him,she rubs her head as the rain starts to pour and Molemo continues to eat."Do you want dessert or to go home after this?"

"Dessert."Molemo replies and Kylian nods his head."Besides videogames,what else do you like to do?"

"Go out with friends,see people and also I have a great heart with children."Kylian explains causing Molemo to smile and she continues to eat her food."What does your name because I am still having trouble pronouncing it."

"Molemo,it's a Tswana name that means good. My grandmother was a Tswana person,she gave me that name while she is married to a Zulu man so the Zulu surname says a lot and then Tadiwa means loved which I was given by my mom."Molemo explains while blinking the tears away and Kylian rubs his head.

"So Tswana and Zulu are a group in South Africa?"

"They are different cultures which makes them part of the 11 official languages."Molemo looks at Kylian as she takes her glass and drinks the spontaneous red wine.

When they are done eating and drinking the first bottle. They decide to order the same dessert and they order more wine.

"This blueberry cheesecake is delicious."Kylian says causing Molemo to try it since they ordered the same thing."Sorry."She whispers when her phone rings and decides to take it."Candace?"

"I have landed."Candace says causing Molemo to furrow his eyebrows.

"I don't understand."

"I am in Paris."Candace says and Molemo widen her eyes."Tell me about the date after you are done."Candace says causing Molemo to be even more confused.

She goes to the rainbow coloured app and sees that she's famous yet again and it's about her and Kylian at the restaurant having dinner."What's wrong?Ohh."

"Yep."

"Welcome to my life."Kylian says as he switches off the phone and gives it to Molemo. Molemo takes it and smiles at Kylian. Was this going to be her life from now on?"I'm sorry Molemo."

"Naw,it's not your fault. I just didn't expect this much hate as this is not even a real date."Molemo whispers the last part and Kylian rubs his eyes.

He lifts his hand up causing the waiter to come and Kylian asks for the bill in French while Molemo is continuing to eat her dessert.