Three

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 5:3 ASV
https://bible.com/bible/12/mat.5.3.ASV

📍Paris, France16:34

📍Paris, France
16:34

She looks at the tall buildings that surround the Eiffel Tower as the cold wind blows her hair and she covers her body with the coat and folds her arms. The door opens and Molemo turns around to her father smiling.

"Hey."He says as he stands next to her and covers her body with his arms so she doesn't feel the cold.

"Hey."She lies her head on his chest and stares at the beautiful Eiffel Tower."When are we leaving? I need to go back to school."

"About that?"She lifts her head and looks at her father.

"What did you do?"

"I'm thinking of moving here because there are better opportunities and it has a good varsity for you."He unwraps his arms around her body and puts his hands in his pockets."I know you have a whole life there but I honestly want you here with me."

Molemo looks away and stares into space. New friends,new language and culture. "You are barely home so I don't know. What about Candace?"

Mr Khumalo rubs his eyes and nods his head."You can go back if you want to stay there."Molemo takes the moment and nods her head.

"Let me think about it."Mr Khumalo smiles as he wraps his arm around his daughter's neck and she thinks about the course she has to reapply for. Poor Candace,as she remembers her best friend.

"It's so cold and I asked the cook to make some vegetable soup."Mr Khumalo says.

Molemo turns her head and smiles."Mom's favourite."She says and her father sniffs.

"Yeah, mom's favourite."She looks at him and hugs him back. There is a moment of silence and his father kisses her forehead."Let's go in, I want to watch France's game."

She pulls away with a huge smile as she opens the balcony door and goes inside the penthouse and quickly goes downstairs. She takes the remote and switches on the television.

"Here you go, Miss Khumalo."She turns around and sees the servant putting down the tray that has a bowl of soup and two slices of bread.

"Thank you."She says with a smile,the guy nods his head and Molemo prays before eating and turns on the channel and sees that they just finished singing the national anthems.

"You are watching soccer?"She looks up at her father who seems shocked for some reason and she smirks.

"Yeah. Why not?"