Nineteen

Three weeks later

Three weeks later

They hold hands while they walk into the VIP section and while she is dressed in white Puma sweatpants, denim jacket with a black artfan t-shirt and black sneakers with her bag on the side.

Benjamin was dressed in a black Nike tracksuit with white Air Jordans and a gold watch on his right hand.

"So are you ready to tell me how you got the tickets?"Benjamin whispers as his chin rests on his hand.

"Neymar apologized and I teased him that if he wants me to apologise than he must give me his signed t-shirt and free VIP tickets."Candace looks at him and he smirks.

"You love him?"

"It was just a crush."

"If you had him for one night would you smash?"Benjamin asks,he was curious and wanted to know.

"No, what is going on with the 21 questions?"

"I'm curious. I mean I like you, Candace and I am not trying to get used in the process of getting to know you."He whispers and watches as PSG play soccer.

Neymar dribbles an opponent before passing the ball to Kylian and Kylian scores. Candace turns to look at Benjamin and sees him looking at him.

"I am honestly as afraid as you because I don't if I am going to get this dating thing right this time."

"So your foot is still at the door?"

"Yeah."She replies and he nods his head."But I know what type of person I want Benjamin."Candace explains and Benjamin looks at her.

"I hear you. I'm moving to England soon s-"

"Oh my gosh!"Candace screams causing everyone in the VIP section to look over at them and she covers her mouth.

He looks at her and she looks at the field. Benjamin comes closer to her ear and smiles."Arsenal FC has finally accepted me and it will good news after that other drama."He kisses her cheek and she turns to look at him.

"I have a surprise for you tonight."Candace tells him and he looks at her as she is smirking.

"I wonder what you have for me."He whispers before they hear cheering as Neymar scores again.

It's been a tough three weeks,Sumaya gave a gossip blog the tea that Sam ill treats Stacey and she finally decided to break up with him.

Candace moved in with her father in England, Chelsea since her father coaches the under-14 of Chelsea so you can already imagine the house being all blue while Candace will support her man.

The match ends 4-3 and it's finally time for them to go home.

"Candace!"She turns around causing Benjamin to do the same and she sees Kylian,Neymar and Molemo."Ouuu lala."Molemo says as they hug each other tightly.

"Oh please... Hey guys."Candace waves at the two gentlemen and the men wave not only at her but at Benjamin."How is Stacey?"

"She just called me so I am going to here soon."

"I wonder what is it."Candace whispers and feels Benjamin rubbing her waist as he covers his own hands."Let me go."

"I see you girlllllll."Molemo laughs."I'll call you."Molemo says and she says goodbye to them.

"Not even my boyfriend but you are clingy."Candace tells Benjamin who carries her in bridal style."Bathong Molemo!"Candace says seeing Molemo on Kylian back and Molemo turns her head to see Candace also carried.

"We are loved sweetie!"She shouts back and Candace lifts her thumbs up.

"Yes."Benjamin laughs and shakes his head. He opens the door of his car,helps Candace to go in and buckles her up. "I am indeed loved."She mumbles more to herself.

"Yes you are here."Benjamin kisses her cheek, buckles his seatbelt and brings the car to life.

Candace holds the seatbelt as he watches him drive to his hotel,she tries to maintain her breathing as she doesn't know how he'll take the surprise she has for her.

He turns to look at her and sees her biting her lip causing him to put his hand on her thigh."You okay?"

"Yeah."

"Well,if you must know,I enjoyed today with you. Thank you beautiful."He says while keeping his eyes on the road and rubbing her thighs.

"I thought you'll be angry s-"

"And I am not. I was just shocked that he apologized. I'm glad he did otherwise I would have ended his career."Benjamin says bluntly and Candace widens her eyes.

"What?"

"If I had to play against him,I would have caused a foul or injury."Benjamin continues to rant and Candace puts her hand on his neck and rubs it.

"Thank you Benjamin. You are such a soft guy."

"And you too,your enjoy is so unmatched."Benjamin replies and he kills the engine.

He takes his jacket, unbuckles himself and opens the door. He furrows his eyebrows when he sees the paparazzi and he immediately goes to the other side to get Candace.

"Don't be intimidated by them, okay?"Benjamin stands between her legs and she is turns seeing the paparazzi.

She waves her hand and smacks her lips causing Benjamin to chuckle. She gets off the car,holds Benjamin's hand while Benjamin closes the door and the walk towards them.

"We had you signed with Arsenal, Benjamin,how are you feeling?"He furrows his eyebrows as the male journalist asks.

"You are now dating outside the norm."A female journalist states causing Candace to turn and look at her.

"Candace,leave them. It's not worth it."Benjamin wraps her arm around her waist and soothes her back.

He looks at her a few times before she turns around,breaks away from Benjamin's hold and walks into the hotel lobby.

"That was very low Miss."Benjamin tells her and turns around to walk into the hotel lobby."Candy,don't a-"

"I'm hungry."Candace tells him and he looks at her for a few minutes. He holds her hand,they make it upstairs to Benjamin's room.