Two

My heart is breaking as I remember how it used to be: I walked among the crowds of worshipers, leading a great procession to the house of God, singing for joy and giving thanks amid the sound of a great celebration!
Psalms 42:4 NLT
https://bible.com/bible/116/psa.42.4.NLT

Later that morning8:34a

Later that morning
8:34a.m.

The sun shines through the window of the hotel room as Molemo covers her eyes from the sun and quickly sits up. Shs covers her mouth as she yawns,she tries to remember what happened the night before as she opens the bed sheets and sees herself wearing a Nike t-shirt that was too large for her.

She gets out of the bed and wears the slides she sees. She remembers that someone offered her a bed ,she smiles as she remembers the cute guy. She takes the pillows off and start making the bed and makes sure that everything is perfect. When she is done,she takes the bag that is on the floor and walks to the bathroom.

"Morning. Leaving already?"She turns around and sees Kylian looking at her with a smirk."With my slides?"

"Hey. No! I'm just changing. I need to get going."Molemo says with a smile and Kylian nods his head.

"What should I order for you then?"Kylian gets up and walks to the hotel room phone. He looks at her with a tight lipped smile.

Molemo lowers her eyes and shakes her head."Nothing. I just want to go home."

Kylian shakes his head. He dials the number and takes the menu."....Two coffees and two of your best breakfast meals. Room 345… Thank you."He looks at me and smiles as he puts the phone down.

"I said I'm fine, though Kylian."She says and Kylian just shrugs his shoulders.

"It is just a nice gesture."He says as he puts his hands in his pockets and looks at the bed at then at her."You made the bed."

"Yeah."

Kylian smiles."You didn't have to."

"It is just a nice gesture."Molemo says causing  Kylian to smirk.

"Just go shower Molemo."Molemo winks at Kylian and opens the bathroom door.

Molemo looks at Kylian as he sits on the bed."Do you have an extra toothbrush?"

Kylian looks up."Yeah, check under the sink."

Molemo nods her head and she checks under the sink. She finds a pink toothbrush."Toothpaste?"