Eight

I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
Psalm:138:2

She widens her eyes and smiles

She widens her eyes and smiles."You can sit down, Kylian."

He smiles while pulling the chair back and sits down."Hey,are you stalking or what?"

"I don't have time to be doing that."Molemo rolls her eyes and plays with her bracelet.

"Mhm."Kylian says while lowering his eyes."Please, correct me but have we talked before like serious conversation on the phone even before meeting you face to face."

Molemo looks up and sees Kylian's eyes on her. She sighs and rubs her eyes."Yes,we have. I was in grade 10 while you were 21 if I'm not wrong."Molemo explains and Kylian smiles remembering that girl who was sort of annoying for him to be answering her text messages.

"I'm hope I didn't scare you that time."

Molemo shakes her head."Nah,we are good."There is a moment of silence and Molemo shrugs her face."Why are you asking me that question?"

"When I entered my number,I saw you had my old number so I decided to replace it with the new one."Kylian explains and she nods her head."What did we fight about that time? "

"Me sending you my real photos since you thought I was catfishing you."Molemo explains and then ends up laughing.

Kylian smiles and hits his forehead."I'm sorry, Molemo."Molemo continues to laugh and Kylian covers his mouth and continues to laugh."I remember when you ended up not sending them and took two years to answer me."

"And you continued to demand real photos."Molemo says and she folds her arms.

"And also your face was similar but I didn't know where I met you before."

"Yeah."Molemo says and looks at her wrist watch and looks up at the waitress.  The waitress nods her head and walks towards her."Anything else you need."Molemo shakes her head and then takes her purse out but Kylian beats her to it.

"Come on, let's go."Kylian says getting up and the waitress looks at her.

"Kylian,take your money."Molemo says and Kylian shakes his head. Molemo rolls her eyes and gets up. She takes her bag and Kylian watches her as she starts to walk to the door. Kylian looks down a her ass and bites his lip."Kylian!"He snaps out of it and she smirks.

"I'm taking a taxi home."Molemo tells him and he nods his head. He puts his hand around her waist and pulls her closer to the walkway."Where are you taking me?"Molemo shurgs her face and Kylian opens the door for her.

"Enter. I'm taking you home."Molemo looks at him and smirks."Enter Molemo before the paparazzi comes."

Molemo enters and Kylian closes the door. Molemo puts the laptop bag and sling bag on her thighs before putting the seatbelt on.

"How was your day with my brother?"

"It was okay,we saw Sam."Molemo says as Kylian turns left after listening to the GPS lady.

"Mom thought he'll leave you all by yourself."Molemo chuckles and switch on her phone to see any new messages from her father but none."When are we having dinner together?"

"Kylian,no."

"No what?Did I say something wrong?"

"No. Dinner already?"

"As friends then."Kylian explains and Molemo turns to look at him. He looks at his side frame:his jawline, lips and hair was just perfection."Staring is rude."

Molemo rolls her eyes."Mxm."She mumbles and Kylian laughs."We are here?"

Kylian switches off the car engine and Molemo looks up to see that no one is looking at them."Can't believe it's six already."

"Yeah,you want me to go with you in the building."

"Nah,I'll be okay."Molemo says and smiles. Kylian gets out of the car and looks around to see no one seeing them. He opens the door for her and and they come face to face with each other. Kylian puts his arm on top of his Range Rover's door.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come in?"

"Yes,my dad is not home so yeah. Go home Kylian."Molemo says and she gets off the passenger's seat but Kylian holds her waist and puts her back on the seat.

She pouts and Kylian smiles."You know me and I know you so?"

"Marry me then."Molemo says and Kylian widens his eyes.

"Marriage Molemo?What?"

"Yes."Molemo says with a smile."To be honest with you I'm waiting for marriage."

Kylian smiles and Molemo looks at how close he is since he hasn't moved away since he was holding her waist."Can I please go inside now?"

"Sure."Kylian helps her off the seat and she holds her laptop bag and sling bag."See you around."

"See you around."Molemo replies and Kylian closes the passenger's door. He wents until Molemo walks away before entering the car and he drives away. Molemo turns around and sees that he had drove away. She turns around and walks into the building. She doesn't want drama in her life and if Kylian can accept her waiting for marriage then it's a win for the both of them.

 She doesn't want drama in her life and if Kylian can accept her waiting for marriage then it's a win for the both of them