Nine

And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:
2 Corinthians:9:8

And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:2 Corinthians:9:8

Molemo Khumalo

She walks through the road of Paris as she reads the signs,she was nervous about what the day holds for her since her father decided to leave her alone in Paris and while she was studying none stop.

Kylian Mbappé was surely ignoring her in a way because he still hasn't replied to a message she sent him.

She unlocks her phone and sees the salon that she sees it's a black owned business and she will be able to get her braids done.

She pulls the door to her as the bell rings and she enters. She looks around seeing a girl dressed in a Muslim attire and a dark brown skin toned lady talking. When the dark brown skin toned lady turns around and she notices it to be Stacey, Sam's girlfriend.

"Oh hi."She waves and Stacey just stares at her."How much are the braids if you do them?"

"50 euros."Stacey replies and she nods her head."What style do you want to do?"

"Cornrows."Molemo replies and Stacey open the chair for her. She sits down and looks at her through the mirror. She watches as Stacey takes her comb and combs her hair not too rough."Do you use your own braids?"

"Yes,that is why it's expensive."Stacey replies as she opens and pack and fixes it for her."What appointments do you have,Sumaya?"

"Oh,just the appointment at six."Sumaya replies and looks at Molemo.

Molemo is busy tapping on her phone talking to Candace about Stacey doing her hair,she was nervous since Stacey didn't like her and now she had to sit through the long hair process with Stacey as her hair will plaited by her.

It was like she had no choice but she was willing to see how her hair will be and she sees Stacey mouthing something to Sumaya.

"She wants Sam."Molemo just shakes her head and scrolls through her hair as Stacey plaites her hair.

She takes her video of herself getting braided and posts it on social media."What's up good people?!"

Molemo keeps her head down as Stacey and Sam hug each other and a kiss on the lips. Sam backs away after kissing Stacey and he sees a conversation of Kylian and Molemo and he finally replies.

"Hey Miss South Africa."Molemo looks up and sees Sam."How are you?"

"Hey, I'm good."She tells him and he nods his head."How have you been?"

"Great. The song I told you about is finally coming together and I really enjoyed your content on IG."

"Oh, amazing. Thanks,I try honestly."She replies with a smile and Sam backs away from the hug with her. She looks at Stacey and Sumaya and sees them still talking with their eyes.