Ten

I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners.
Isaiah:57:18

She was hella nervous about being here but when she got a DM from Stacey's account she was shocked beyond anything

She knocks on the door and Stacey opens immediately by seeing Molemo. She allows Molemo in and Molemo just keeps her face neutral.

"I hope you are not going to insult me more, Stacey."Molemo says and folds her arms.

"I'm not going to do that.... Im going to lie and say I didn't check your IG out but I did and I love it. I would like for you to promote my business."

"You have Ethan's girlfriend through."

"Sumaya is someone I'm not that close to but I know with your audience I'll be able to promote my hair business and I'll pay you."

"When do you need me and how much will it be?"

"31st December before we go to Neymar's house,it's actually my salon launch and many of the influencers will be here but I thought why not go to Africa too."

"Okay...is that all?"

"No...I would like to apologise for my attitude towards you ever since I met you it's been bad vibes between me and you and even Chanel is not talking to me. I'm so insecure about so many things and especially when Sam is always talking to girls."

"How was he in America?"

"He smiled with every Samantha and Kimberly so I just let him be."Molemo unfolds her arms and wraps them around Stacey's neck.

"I'm sorry girl,I know how horrible cheating can be and you just give them so many chances. You always put them first while you are the last thing on their minds."

"Yasssss and I hate that so fucking much. I was thinking maybe I should breakup with him before New Year because I'm so tired of this. The lies and deceit that I get from him just makes me hate him more."Stacey wipes her tears with the tissue Molemo passes to her.

The two spend time talking and laughing until it's time for Molemo to leave the store. When she gets home ,the elevator doors open and to her surprise she sees her annoying cousin sitting with her father and aunty.

"Hello fam."

"Hi baby girl,how are you?"

"Good and you?"Molemo sits on the loveseat chair that is far away from Lerato and Mary.

"Great. What were you up to today?"

"Just going around the city."Molemo says while taking off her heels and her phone rings seeing it is Kylian. She decides to answer it while taking her shoes with as she goes upstairs to her room."Hey Kyky."

"Hey,I see you and Stacey talked."

"Yeah and I'm happy about it. She said what she needed to say and I did the same thing."