Twenty-two

Two weeks later|2:44pm

She gets off the uber while holding a paper bag of donuts and apple juice for all the ladies- Stacey, herself and Candace.

Stacey and Sumaya ended their friendship since Stacey felt like she was a manipulating liar and also just a jealous person but never knew why.

Molemo opens the salon door and sees Kylian there as well as Brandon as they both seem to be struck in a conversation.

"Oh hello everyone."Molemo says, going to Kylian to hold his chin and kisses Kylian's lips. Kylian caresses her cheek causing her to smile."I should've known,I would have brought enough for everyone."Molemo says in reference to the donuts and apple juices.

"Don't worry,Stacey and I will share."Brandon says, causing Stacey to look up and smile. Molemo nods her head, sitting the plastic down and takes out the donuts and apply juices on the table.

"Which one is mine?"Candace asks and Molemo points to the small one while Molemo takes the one with more donuts which allows her and Kylian to get enough."Thank you sesi (sister.)"Candace hugs her.

"Pleasure. Come on eat up Mbappé."She says looking at Kylian and Kylian decides to take one."Oh,don't forget not too much."

"I know that."Kylian's says and wipes chocolate from the side of Molemo's lip and she smiles.

He pushed her hair a bit back and tugs it bend her ear. She looks up as her cheeks heat up and she eats her donut."Staring is rude."

"Not when the person I am staring at is hot."Kylian whispers and Molemo giggles."Even when the media continues to hate us but I love us."

"Yeah.Sorry about the post of this morning, babes. You deserve nothing but love."Candace says and comes to hug Molemo.

The post was body shaming Molemo and coming for her weight loss, basically telling her eat more and post about it more often.

"Thank you Candy."Molemo whispers and she continues to eat her donut."Anything from Justin."

"Yeah. He says the person is posting mostly from South Africa."Candace says and Molemo scoffs before taking another donut and biting into it.

"And I wanted to go to South Africa for a girls' trip."Stacey says while looking at them and Molemo smiles."Where should we go now?"

"We can still go there. They don't own the country,the government is in charge of the charge,anyways."Molemo says and Kylian chuckles.

"When do you want to go?"Candace asks opening her apple juice and takes a sip of it.

"Probably next Friday."Stacey says and Candace looks at Molemo with a smile."Should I book a hotel?"

"Definitely."Candace suggests and Molemo bites her lip."Molemo,are you thinking of something?"

"Why don't we go to Cape Town?You know how hectic being in Johannesburg can be."Molemo says and Candace nods her head.

"But I heard Johannesburg has good hair and I want to go buy hair there so we are going to Johannesburg."Stacey says and Brandon laughs.

"Okay Prego."Candace says and Stacey laughs.

"Others would have said babymama."Stacey says and takes another bite of the donut.

"How I wish to go with you?"Kylian says while rubbing her waist and she smiles.

"I'll send you pictures."

"Please do."Kylian says and kisses Molemo's cheek before drinking apple juice with the help of Molemo.

•••••

📍 Arsenal |11:33am

Benjamin says as he comes into the small cafe,seeing Candace drinking a cappuccino."Hey "

"Hey."Candace says, getting up from the chair and she wraps her arms around his arms."How was training?"

"Great. The players and everyone is very welcoming."Benjamin says and while looking around.

"Oh my gosh,cuz. Are you stalking me?"They both turn their heads seeing Sumaya and Lerato at their table.

Benjamin smiles, hugging his cousin and Candace just narrows her eyes at Lerato who is stealing glances at her.

"Hey Candace."Sumaya says and Candace waves at her but Sumaya hugs her and Candace is shocked."This is not over bitch."She whispers so only they can hear it and she furrows but fakes it."I love your hair."

"Thank you."Candace fake smiles and looks at Lerato."Good to see you Rato."She says and Lerato smiles.

The two girls walk to a table four tables from them and Candace looks at Sumaya, remembering the words.

This is not over,bitch.

What could that possibly mean?

Filler 👀