Four

Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Matthew 5:6‭-‬7 ASV
https://bible.com/bible/12/mat.5.6-7.ASV

📍Paris, France09:34

📍Paris, France
09:34

Molemo hears her phone rings,she turns around and and takes the phone from the bedside. She slides the answer button and puts it on her ear."It's a video call, Molemo."

She furrows her eyebrows as she removes it and sees the person smirking."Kylian?"

She checks her time and it's 15 minutes to ten."Hey,sorry to wake you up."Kylian apologies and she smirks."I just wanted to remind you of the match against Morocco."

"Oh,what time does it starts?"

"At 5. I'm just up because I couldn't stop thinking about you."Kylian says and Molemo bust out laughing.

"Nice one, Kylian and I had a dream about you."She says sarcastically.

Kylian smirks."Okay... you think I'm being funny."

"You just met me almost two weeks ago."

"But I'm getting to know you,your mysterious and beautiful aura is just breathe taking."

Molemo smiles and covers her face."Okay,Mr Mbappé."She says as he yawns."Go to sleep, Kylian."

"It's like 7 in the morning right now."Kylian replies."Talk to me."

"About what?"

"Portugal and Spain. Did you like the two countries?"

Molemo nods her head."Yeah,I did. I think I want to live in Spain."

Kylian frowns."I want you in Paris through."She laughs as she looks outside the window."Molemo,when am I going to see you again? I want you in Qatar with me."

"Why me, Kylian?Focus on winning the world cup and finding a lovely girl because I don't think I am fit to date you."Molemo says and Kylian smirks.

"I don't know you enough to take that answer so I guess I have to hunt down for you."

The door opens and she looks at her father."Molemo."She raises her eyebrow."Food is ready. Are you talking to my son-in-law?"

"Dad!"She blushes as she looks at Kylian and he is laughing too. This is so embarrassing for her as she frowns at her father and gets up from the bed."I'm sorry about that."

"I didn't know you told your dad about me." Kylian says as he smirks.

"I didn't even tell him."

"Mhm,okay."Kylian says as he looks at her with a smile and she just plays with her nails.

"Kylian says as he looks at her with a smile and she just plays with her nails