Twenty-seven

22 May 2023|Brazil🇧🇷|9:33am

She holds her head and rubs it. She sits up straight as she rests her head on the headboard. She turns around and sees a note.

Happy birthday to the love of my life,you,my Nubian queen. What better way then to go to your favorite soccer player's country?

She furrows her eyes,gets up from the bed,she rubs her eyes and opens the curtains.

"I have been kidnapped,where the fuck am I?"She says to herself as she walks out to the balcony door of the room and sees the houses gathered. Children where out already playing soccer from where she was she could see them and people were going about their lives.

"Morning."Neymar says and she turns around."How are you?"

"Where am I,Neymar and aren't you and Kylian beefing?"Candace asks and Neymar chuckles.

"How about you answer my question first?"He asks and she laughs.

"I'm fine,thank you and you?"

"I'm good, thanks.Kylian and me beefing as nothing to do with your birthday. You are here to celebrate your birthday,your boyfriend thought it was a good idea."Neymar explains and Candace nods her head.

"Thank you,where are they?"

"Downstairs and waiting for you."He explains and she smiles."I suggest you get ready for the tour of the city."Neymar says,looking at her outfit and she nods her head.

Fourty minutes later, she walks into the kitchen and sees Molemo, Stacey,Kylian, Benjamin,Chanel and Arianna alongside Rafaella.

Happy birthday to you (x3)
Happy birthday to you, Candace.🎶🎵

Candace smiles as everyone hugs her even Rafaella."If twenty was a person."She says and Candace laughs.

"Okay, let's eat up."Neymar says and they all sit around the table and eat after saying grace."What are you looking forward to Candace as you are now twenty?"

"Probably doing the things I love."Candace says and Neymar nods his head.

"What is one thing you want to see the most about Brazil?"Rafaella asks and Candace takes a sip of juice.

"Probably the football."Candace says as everyone nods their heads. It was so tense, awkward but she guesses it was just it is the first time they sat with Neymar and Rafaella."How did we get here and when?"

"Forgive me, chommie (friend) I might have drugged you with sleeping tablets."Molemo says and Candace widens her eyes.

"How much?"

"Five."Molemo says and Candace smirks."I'm sorry but surprise."

"I was definitely surprised,I thought our stalker has kidnapped me."Candace laughs and Molemo scoffs before eating a piece of egg and bacon."Too early?"