Twelve

My heart is toward the governors of Israel, that offered themselves willingly among the people. Bless ye the LORD.
Judges:5:9

Omniscient

She takes a seat next to an old lady who seems to be around her early fifties and seems to be ageing well

She takes a seat next to an old lady who seems to be around her early fifties and seems to be ageing well. She turns around remembering her from somewhere,she turns around and sees that she is also looking at her.

"David's child? Molemo?"Mrs Mbappé narrows her eyes causing Molemo to smile and she smiles back."You look so beautiful."

"Yes it's Molemo. Thank you."She says and looks at the field as PSG and Lyon enter the field causing her to smile.

When Kylian asked her to do come to the stadium she was more than happy to do so and she couldn't be more happier. It was definitely her first time at a real PSG game even through she has went to a Manchester derby this was the best because thee Kylian Mbappé asked her to come.

"So Kylian invited you?"Fayza whispers as she watches Molemo smiling as Kylian kicks the ball and the goalkeeper saves it.

"Mhm. I mean yes ma'am"She replies and Fayza nods her head.

"Hey boy."Fayza says seeing Ethan walk to her and while holding her grandson's hand and while holding the granddaughter on his waist."Did you manage with Theo?"

"I did. Isabella did not want to go to the bathroom."Ethan explains as he puts the children down and sits next to Molemo.

He puts Isabella on his lap since she is the princess of the family and while Theo chooses to sit on his own seat since he feels like he is a grown up.

"Miss Khumalo."Ethan whispers, catching Molemo's attention and she smirks."Hey."

"Hey."