Twenty-nine

France🇲🇫Paris|Court day|12:33pm

Stacey is six months pregnant|August 31st,2023

Kylian holds Molemo's hand as they walk into the courthouse. They sit at the back as Kylian greets the lawyer and Molemo does the same thing.

It has been a week since the court has started and Justin gave his testimony of how the events went down.

Sumaya and Mary Dlamini plead not guilty while Lerato pleads guilty since she is helping the detectives to expose Mrs Dlamini.

Molemo didn't know what to say because she couldn't believe it. Lerato is young and beautiful to do that and so she blames Mary but again why didn't Lerato tell someone?

She takes a seat and listens to how everything went down from how Mary planned to the murder,she hired a nurse and doctor to work with her.

The doctor told them how Mary paid her and the nurse that  Mary doesn't want to name. The doctor mixed all kinds of chemicals and injected the patient.

Molemo looks at her aunty and shakes her head. She wants to cry so badly but she decides to listen to the confessions.

Aunty Mary takes the stand, causing Molemo to sit straight and Kylian rubs her back. The lawyer questions her about how she felt on the wedding day and how the hate for Mrs Khumalo was rooted.

"I didn't hate her and I never did."Mary answers and looks at her brother who is staring at her."I just felt she wasn't a woman enough for my brother."

"Okay,what about my client, Molemo Khumalo?Why have innocent children bully her?"

"She's just like her mother,I don't know what Mr football see in her."Mary answers and sizes Molemo up and down."Maybe her body,you know how these soccer players."

Molemo chuckles and Kylian kisses her cheek."I love you for you, Molemo."He whispers and Molemo smiles.

She inhales heavily,gets up from the bench and Kylian holds her hand."I just want air, please."

"Okay."He says and looks as she walks out of the courthouse.

She was feeling so many emotions at once,she feels so down and doesn't know how she'll stand in the stand and tell everyone everything.

You got this Tadiwa,mommy loves you.

She feels a warm wind blowing past her, smiling because she knows it's her mother and when she looks up to see her aunty from her mother side walking towards her.

She gets up and they see each other. They smile,her aunty opens her arms and she runs to her. Molemo wraps her arms tightly around her neck."Aunty."

"I'm here Tadiwa,baby. You got this. Your mother is happy that I can tell you. David did a good job for holding sister accountable."Belinda says as she holds Molemo tightly."I'm here now."

"Thank you aunty."She says and Molemo smiles as she decides to take her aunty into the courthouse."You should have heard how she undermined mom."She whispers as she walks to Kylian.

Kylian smiles and sighs seeing her back."What did she say?"

"Mom wasn't woman enough and I am just like her."Molemo whispers and Belinda smacks her lips before folding her arms.

"So,you think it's right for you to plan some sort of attack on her?My lord,this is so petty of her because her brother was the golden child and she was the black sheep."The lawyer says and Molemo widen her eyes.

Mary's lawyer just sits there, doing nothing but watching the show and the judge smirks."We'll take a break,we should resume at 2."He says and the court is dismissed.

"Belinda."David says and Belinda turns around with a warm smile."Thank you for coming."

"I'm here to support my sister's daughter. You are all family after all and where is Amanda?"

"Oh school."David answers and sees Molemo and Kylian talking and laughing."Good to see you."

"I'm happy to see that she's happy."Belinda says, turning around and sees Kylian.She smirks and looks at David."Another reason,she's happy?"

"Yes ma'am."David answers as they see Kylian and Molemo talking to the lawyer. David looks at her sister and walks to the lawyer."Hello."

"Ah,Mr Khumalo. Good to see you."The lawyer says and David handshakes his hand and smiles.

"I wanted to see how many years is she looking at?"David asks and rubs his head.

"A good thirty years and please hate speech for being a accomplice to the cyberbullying,a good ten years. So far so good."The lawyer says and David nods her head.

Molemo decides to hug her, knowing it's hard for him because this was someone she shared not only blood but a womb with.

She feels bad about this but people have to be held accountable for this. Just like if she does something bad to someone,she won't hesitate to be held accountable.

A few hours later, the court resumes and she takes the stand.

"Miss Khumalo,do you swear to tell nothing but the truth?"

"I swear."Molemo says with her hand lifted up.

"Miss Khumalo,how you know Sumaya Naji, Lerato Dlamini and Mary Dlamini?"Mary's lawyer asks and she looks at them.

"Mary is my father's sister, Sumaya is just someone I met through mutual people and Lerato is my cousin."Molemo explains and the lawyer nods his head.

"Tell us how if felt when you learned about the stalking and call threats."The lawyer looks at her and she exhales."Remember you are under oath."

"I remember I felt unsafe,I was out with Kylian,walking the streets of Paris and I saw someone taking a photo of us and also when it was our,I mean my first date with Kylian, someone took a photo of us together. I felt like my privacy invaded because I didn't have privacy."

"But what do you expect when you are assumingly dating the greatest player of all time?"The lawyer says and Mary smirks.

"Objection!"Kylian's lawyer says and Mary's lawyer looks at the judge.

"Withdraw. Mr Santos,don't assume."The judge says and Mary's lawyer nods his head.

"So my lord."

"Resume."

"Miss Khumalo,why didn't you report the case earlier?"

"I wanted to make sure I'm not seeing things."

"No further questions my lord."Mr Santos says and takes a dramatic bow. Molemo looks at Kylian and he gives her a thumbs up. Next it is Benjamin,Sam,Lucas and Justin alongside Candace. And then lastly it's Stacey.