Seven

Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.
Revelation:3:2

The next day1:45p

The next day
1:45p.m.

She walks behind Ethan since she felt like she is making him uncomfortable and she looks around the flee market.

"Uhmm-"Ethan stops and turns around."Molemo?"Ethan says causing Molemo to look up at him.

"You can't walk around with me."Molemo says and Ethan nods his head. He turns around to come face to face with his friends watching him and her.

"The boys are going to tease you because of walking with a girl?"Molemo says and grins.

Ethan rolls his eyes and then types on his phone."You know what? Nevermind, let's go."He says.

Molemo looks at him with a frown."Nevermind what?"Molemo looks at Ethan and he does the same thing.

"I have a girlfriend and I don't want the media to think otherwise."Ethan explains and she nods her head.

"I'll be fine alone."Molemo turns to walk away but Ethan holds her hand.

"I hate to see my mom angry so I'll show you around the city still."Ethan says and removes his hand from hers when they are finally face to face."Come on,I'm hungry."He says while wrapping his arm around her neck and takes her to where the food is.

She holds tightly on her bag and they wait in the line."I'm having the ribs and chips."Molemo says and Ethan nods taking his money out.

"I hope you don't mind me paying."Ethan says and Molemo nods her head."You are not a talker,yeah?"

"I am but I am want to seem like a overbearing person."Molemo says causing Ethan to smile."You also do this football thing, right?"

"Yep."Ethan nods his head.

Molemo looks around the place to see a huge teddy bear on the other stall guessing that they are selling teddy bears."Can we go there after we get our food?"Molemo answers and Ethan nods his head.

Ethan folds his arms."How old are you?"

"19 and you?"

"Old enough to be playing soccer."Ethan says and Molemo smiles.

Ethan takes their food and they go to the teddy bear stall. They spend hours there because Ethan saw something cool and Molemo did the same thing.

Sam comes from behind them when they eating their ice creams."What a wonderful surprise to see you here?"Sam says and they both turn to look at him.

"Hey."They say in unison and Sam hugs Molemo while he fist bumps Ethan.

"What are you doing here?"Sam asks Molemo.