Eighteen

South 🇿🇦 Africa

South 🇿🇦 Africa

"Shit!"Sumaya bangs the table as she sees her tenth laptop freeze and looks at Lerato who is looking on her phone angrily.

She furrows her eyebrows,seeing her type and she walks closer to see her commenting on Molemo and Candace's recent photos on IG.

"How is everything coming?"She asks and Lerato looks at her.

"It's going good,my accounts are getting hate replies back and you?"

"Someone got the video deleted."

"Argh man. What about getting Sam's video out?"

"I'm finding it hard."Sumaya says while she sits down on the queen sized bed and puts her back in the bed."It's like they knew how to protect their privacy."

"I guess we will continue with the cyberbullying?"Lerato asks and Sumaya gets up straightens her posture.

She looks at Lerato and Lerato looks at her."Let me see something,please?"

"Of course."Lerato gives her the phone and Sumaya starts a new IG and Twitter account."Let me get my phone real quick."

She grabs her phone the table, unlocks it with face recognition and goes to her WhatsApp to send herself the links from Lerato's phone to her own phone.

"What did you just do?"

"Made a joint account so we can share hate speech photos of them and the first luckily one is Kylian and Molemo."Sumaya says and takes her first laptop.

She brought ten laptops to send Candace's intimate moment to ten different adult website but was unsuccessful since Justin knew exactly what he was doing.

Sumaya,just like Justin was a technology genius who could hack into small companies and ruin or fix their images.

She learned from her father,the man closest to her but unfortunately passed away when she wasn't fourteen.

She deals with her father's loss by seeing other people hurt, she's not the loyal type of girl or the sweet type.

She is just wearing a mask but deep inside,she is honestly craving for true love and friendship.

She is envious and jealous of Candace, Molemo and Stacey. She can't wait to leak the chats she had with Sam last night when he was drunk and high. It's how Sam video called her,talking about how much he misses her presence and Stacey is starting to annoying him.

What man bad-mouths a woman he says he loves?

•••••

France 🇲🇫

She climbs the stairs to the hotel,turns left and walks to Candace's room.

She saw the South African gossip pages and blogs talking about what they call A leaking scandal.

She knocks gently on the door and exhales seeing her with her lips covered in lipstick. She lets her Colgate smile out and side hugs Molemo.

Molemo rubs her back,they back away from the hug and enter the hotel room.

"How are you feeling?"Molemo asks giving her the roses and Candace thanks her.

"I'm fine. Water,coffee or juice?"

"Juice will be fine."She replies and watches Candace go to the fridge and gets the juice out. She takes two glasses out,rinse them and then pours juice out.

"You may sit down, Momo."She takes a plate out to put some cookies she baked on the plate and then a tray so she can carry the glasses and plate.

"Thank you."Molemo answers and Candace sits down."What did you mean you are fine anyways?A whole moment of you and Shane."

"That's Lucas. I didn't do anything with Shane,girl. Shane and I were just two strangers who loved sitting together,talking about stupid stuff at recess and act like a cute couple."Candace explains about her first ex-boyfriend in highschool when she was in grade eight and he was also in grade 8.

"Lucas- tall, dark and handsome?"Molemo chews her cookie in shock.

"Yep. He is loves me."

"The baby mama and him?"

"Love is something else for him so he is on a break."

"Sho!"Molemo claps her hands before folding them and looking at Candace."Okay,I hear it's now removed."

"Lucas happened, again."

"And Benjamin?"

"That one is such an angel,after my whole ordeal of thirty minutes,he continues with the date."

"Tell me about it. Did you do staff?"Molemo asks looking at Candace who covers her mout as she swallows the cookie she was eating.

"We just painted,wrote down things about ourselves and we got to know each other."

"I mean sexually?"

"One day at a time,he's very touchy I won't lie but I like. And you?Still afraid of sex but talk about it?"

"Very big on talking about it but no action. I just told I'm waiting until marriage, knowing very well I'll be a virgin until it's my time to leave this cruel world."Molemo says and takes other cookie.

"Well,good luck to you."

"Same to you too bestie."Molemo says and they talk for the next an hour until it's time for Molemo to leave.

Candace opens the door to leave and they come face to face with an unexpected visitor.

"Neymar?"Candace mumbles and folds her arms.

Candace smacks her teeth causing Molemo to nudge at her and Candace looks at him.

"Hey Neymar."Molemo says with a smile and Neymar replies while rubbing the back of his head and the other hand is in his pocket.

"Hey Molemo."He replies,unsure if he said her name right and he turns his eyes to look at Candace.

"What do you want?"

"To talk."Neymar says and Molemo smirks.

"Let me leave you to it. See you friend."Molemo hugs her."Behave."She whispers into her ear and Candace furrows her eyes and looks at Neymar who is staring at her."Bye Neymar."

"Bye Molemo."He says and watches as Candace look at him."Aren't you going to invite me inside?"

"You said you wanted to talk,now talk."

"Okay,don't have to be rude about it...I just wanted to say I am sorry for being arrogant. I saw the leaked video and wanted to not see you go down depression. Molemo talked about it to Kylian,worried about you and SK I felt like it's my due diligence to check up on you as well...I'm sorry for the last time,I was such a dick."

"Thank you for apologizing but don't expect a you are forgiven especially from your number one fan."Candace folds her arms trying to act tough and Neymar smiles.

"Well,what will make my number one fan happy?"

"What about a signed shirt and free VIP tickets?"

"I'll see about that."Neymar rubs his head, smiling while seeing Candace's Colgate smile come out."You'll enjoy your day then. I have to run."

"You too. Enjoy your day."She says and he nods his head. She opens the door and locks it.

She does the silly dance of Neymar apologizing. What better way for an athlete to apologize than a signed t-shirt and free VIP tickets?

She needs those tickets for her and her man to PSG's next game.