Thirty

Last chapter,last push😜

Omniscient

Final verdict|December, 17th,2023|10:33am

Dressed to impress,the six individuals wore an all blue affair and they looked drop dead gorgeous.

Molemo wore a blue jean s, sneakers,white shirt and blue coat. Kylian wore a blue jeans,blue Nike shirt and blue sneakers with a hoodie.

Candace wore a blue coat,white leggings,blue gloves and a black hat on a relaxed black hair with black winter heel boots. Benjamin wore a blue tracksuit and coat with gloves.

Stacey wore a blue long sleeved wool dress that shows her stomach as she is almost close to giving birth and good news is that she has full custody of her unborn child which she attended court for in November and Brandon was there for her

Sam couldn't stop looking at her, seeing how happy and beautiful she is since she is getting more attention for her salon and good work.

She is dressed in her Timberland boots,black coat and a hat as well. Brandon is dressed in a blue polo neck,jean and black coat alongside with gloves.

"I didn't expect this much people."Stacey tells them and they smile.

"Finally we did it guys."Brandon says and they all nod their heads."We are a family."

"Yep and no one gets left behind."Molemo says and Kylian smiles.

His love for her keeps growing everyday and is planning to marry her next year because why not?And she doesn't know about that so it's a surprise.

"Good words,Mrs Mbappé."Arianna says and sits behind them after hugging her sister.

"Excuse me,miss."She looks up and sees a good-looking man.

"Oh,my apologies."She says,lost in his eyes as she takes in his beauty and he smiles.

"No problem."He says, biting his lip and she feels her cheeks heat up. She smiles as she looks at Stacey and she hugs Stacey.

"Is that August Alsina?"Stacey whispers and Arianna nods her head."He ages so gracefully."

"Yep."Arianna says and looks at August to see him looking at her already.

He removes his dreadlocks and smirks.

"All rise."The police office says and everyone gets up."Judge Matthews."

"Thank you."Judge says and sits down.

"All be seated."The police officer says and takes his position.

The court session starts and the lawyers go through evidence as they are reminded of the evidence.

Mary and Sumaya still plead not guilty while Lerato pleads guilty and the judge nods his head."Sentence will be done individually expect for Mary Dlamini."The judge says and she starts crying.

"The court finds Sumaya guilty of hate speech and deformation of character while she is also guilty of cyberbullying and privacy invasion which can put the lives of others in danger and also revenge porn against Miss Mokwena and she is sentenced to twenty-five years in juvenile."The judge says,looks at her and sees her crying.

"Lerato Dlamini is found guilty for cyberbullying and privacy invasion and she gets twenty years."The judge says and Lerato sighs heavily, bows her head and thanks God for His grace while promising to change his ways.

"Mrs Dlamini is found guilty of murder, conspiracy to murder, cyberbullying, privacy invasion and danger to people's lives. She could be considered as a danger to society and she is sentenced to life imprisonment."The judge says and she opens her mouth in shock.