Wrong

April's pov
"Shhhhhh!" I put a finger to his lips and laughed. "Dang, Donnie." I took it off and watched his expression change multiple times. 'Is this guy serious?' I looked back to Y/n. "Based on what you've told me about her... they mustn't get much sleep out on the streets."

I look back at him and then turned around to the door. "Cmon. Let's head out to talk." He shook his head. "No, April." I stopped in my tracks and spun around on my heel. "Aaaand why not?" He crossed his arms. "Because there is nothing to talk about because you are wrong."

I felt my eye twitch. "Oh, boy, I know you didn't just say that." Sweat beads rolled down his face. I sighed and walked back up to him and grabbed his wrist. I opened the door as quietly as I could and threw him out. He rolled a couple of times before skidding on his face.

I closed the door gently behind me and looked back at him. He stood up and looked at me. "Kitchen," I demanded. He didn't move. "Now!" He bolted at my sudden word. I walked past Leo's bedroom and peeked in. "Leo?"

He hummed and looked at me from his comic. "Code: twin love denial." He shot up and ran past me into Donnie's lab. "Kitchen, Leo!" He sprinted out and to the kitchen. I walked in and sat between the two.

I intertwined my hands and looked at the purple twin. "Now... you were saying?" I smiled at him. "I am not talking to you dumb dumbs because there is nothing to talk about!" He sat there with his arms crossed. 'Oh, he is not getting away with that.'

I felt Leo lean on my shoulder and look past me to his brother. "Listen, Hermano, bro, Donnie." He took a big gust of air in. "You don't need to hide it from us." He put a hand to his plastron. "I'm your brother/twin and this is your best friend." He pointed to me. "If anything, we're gonna find out if you don't tell."

I nodded and crossed my arms. Veins were showing on his forehead. "There is nothing I said! I'm sticking to my bad boy image and that's final!" Leo and I hummed in unison while raising a brow. "Normally I'd call you a heartless individual but the way you look at them." His hand rolled out to point at him. "Changes my opinion."

I looked from Leo to Donnie. Donnie sighed and looked to the floor. "I'm not good on feelings... but I am good at tech. It's how I've run my whole life and I'm going to stick with it." He was genuine.

My brows turned upwards and a small smile was crafted on my face. I looked at Leo. He had the same face. He took his arm off me and moved his chair to be next to mine. "Don. You aren't a heartless mutant." He shot his head up. "I didn't say that-" "Yeah well you were thinkin' it."

I sighed and fiddled with my hands. "You know it's okay to let your feelings and emotions run free every once in a while. If not openly then to someone at least."

Leo's pov
April was right. "April's right." Donnie looked at me. "Even though it seems wrong it can help." April's smile grew. "You never know. You might like it... or you might like sharing them with someone."

Our convo was cut short by the sound of the blaring alarm. Donnie stood up and ran to his lab. April and I shared a stare of confusion then followed him. By the time we got there, Raph and Mike were standing with Donnie already.

We gather around the screen. Donnie clicked a button and showed us the security cameras. We all sighed in relief when we saw it was just a lost kitten wandering the sewers.

Y/n came barging in with a bow and arrow in hand. Her breathing was fast and their eyes darted around the room. "Th-the fuck is go-ing on?" April ran to her and put a hand on their back. "Relax, gurl. It was just a security alarm."

Y/n looked over at us. Their hair was messy and the bags under her eyes had gotten larger. "It was a false one. A baby cat was roaming near the entrance." Donnie had filled in. The weapon in her hand poofed and turned into smoke. When the smoke cleared it was gone. 'The fuck?'

She looked at April and made a weak smile before rubbing their eyes and groaning. They looked at the large bag on the floor and walked to it. She put it over her shoulder and walked out.

Your pov
I walked to the kitchen and put my bag on the table. I checked the time on my phone. '11:30 pm.' I put it on the table and opened my bag, pulling out my medication. I stared at it. "You also have powers that can stop you from that. All along you knew that you could rid yourself of these illnesses, but you didn't."

I tightened my grip on the bottle. I didn't want it to be right. I turned around and slid down the desk until my butt hit the cold floor. I looked at the bottle once more before holding it close to my chest.

I lifted one of my friends over my head. "Rivas." I said under my breath. My hand emitted light and absorbed energy out of me. It formed a small, solid black stone and fell on my lap.

I picked it up and held it to the light. The pill bottle was gone. I put my other hand up on the table and felt around for my bag. Once I felt the fabric brush my fingertips, I pulled it down and sat it in front of me. I found a small test tube bottle and slipped the stone in.

I put the cork back on and stared at it for a moment. 'You're wrong...' I shoved it back in my bag and zipped it closed. I walked out of the kitchen and to the entrance. Mikey saw me from the lab and followed close behind. "Where you goin'?" I stopped and looked at him. 'To get that kitten."

Word count: 1070
A/n: Damn... get it I guess. Awww and your gonna have a cat. If you don't want a cat just comment. I thought it should be a black cat to match Donnie's personality. Thank you and goodbye.