Stranger=danger

!TRIGGER WARNING! BLOOD AND SEMI-GORE

Your pov

My mouth ran dry. I couldn't think. Only memories flooded my brain. "I-I-I-" O continued to play with the metal lining on Donnies' goggles while scanning the criminal.

'Where are the goyles? Is he truly alone? Serves him right. Ass hole.' My grip on the metal object tightened.

I let out a breath of air that I didn't know I was holding. "Yes. It is." My voice sounded confident but I knew that I didn't look the part.

I stare into his eyes. "But I think we need to be more..." I look at April and eye the space behind me. "Alone."

Donnie steps in front of me. He looked distressed. "Have you lost your senses?" He gently takes his goggles back while continuing to whisper to me. "No way in the 7 rings of hell am I- are we leaving you alone."

I didn't quite catch what he was going to say. "Donnie, I need-" "No, Y/n. You are not alone and you need to understand that." That hit me. It broke me if anything. Why did it hurt so?

I play with the cuffs of my jacket and pick at the drying blood on my fingers. I look behind him at April. A sigh leaves me as I look back. "Whatever you hear is between us." I step closer to him. "You tell no one. Do you understand?" He nods firmly but I could sense his confusion.

I step past him and make an effort of collecting my emotions and pushing them down. No water works. Especially in front of him.

"I need to discuss my powers." The Baron crosses his arms and raised a brow. "So soon? We have just-" "We do what I want."

I put my hands in my pockets. A spell of silence falls upon us like a blanket. "You've grown-" "Shut it and listen." He seemed to get my message. 'Well, that worked.' I joke to myself.

"How long have you known?" He raises a brow at me and leaned on the wall. "You are going to have to elaborate." I didn't want to say it in front of April and Donnie. I knew that they would be even more confused than I was.

I look at the ground. My eyes traced the tiles. I take a deep breath. 'I'm alright.' I look back up at him. "How long have you known that I was a descendant of a mystic warrior?"

The tension in the room rises. Draxums' face changes as he looks at the two other people in the room. They don't look at him. Instead, their eyes are on me, trying to pull pieces together.

"I-I have no idea what you're talking about-" "Oh, please." I roll my eyes. Enough was enough. "I went through enough shit just to find out. Found out some more too."

I step closer before continuing. "Tell me." He steps back to keep the distance between us. A hand moves to the side of his face and his eyes are struck with fear. "Okay, okay."

He turns and moves to a pile of empty milk crates. He throws one to each of our crowd members and then to me. I put it down and sat on it.

I intertwined my fingers and leaned my elbows on my knees. He joins us down on the floor and clears his throat.

"Where do we start?" I lean my chin on my knuckles. "From the beginning."